Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SOURCE AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA WIDE - MELBOURNE BASED

Azlola

Registered
Hey guys. If you’re looking for a source in Australia we can supply anything you need. Melbourne based. Highly trusted and reliable supplier. Top quality gear at the cheapest prices.
Message me privately for threema ID to receive pics, list and prices

Hey guys. If you’re looking for a source in Australia we can supply anything you need. Melbourne based. Highly trusted and reliable supplier. Top quality gear at the cheapest prices.
Hi mate can I grab your Threema Id cheers

I’m all for community safety and what not but let’s give new vendors a chance to prove themselves.

A few samples to reputable members - such as yourself - go a long way.

EDIT: Have spoken to the vendor and has a nice range of oils and orals. Can’t verify the legitimacy.
Just don't know this guy yet and don't want members, especially newbies getting done,I'm not saying that's the case but rather be cautious.our members and our sources have established trust and one without the other doesn't work.so a good source is just as valuable as our members.we just want to be sure a source is a good one moving forward.theres room for everyone that's proven brother and everyone is welcome upon that.

Brother you told me don’t post on that other persons thread and I stopped. Why are you following me on to my own thread to still put doubts in peoples minds. I’m not a fkn scum we are selling legit gear and oils. If you don’t wanna take that risk then don’t no one forcing you to but don’t sit here pushing people away from my business who tf do you think you are. As soon as 1 person says I’ve scammed them then you can go around telling people to beware. But I haven’t done anything on any forum but sell legit good quality gear at good prices. Tf is your problem man
Not varified,not recommended, purchase at own risk.

Brother you told me don’t post on that other persons thread and I stopped. Why are you following me on to my own thread to still put doubts in peoples minds. I’m not a fkn scum we are selling legit gear and oils. If you don’t wanna take that risk then don’t no one forcing you to but don’t sit here pushing people away from my business who tf do you think you are. As soon as 1 person says I’ve scammed them then you can go around telling people to beware. But I haven’t done anything on any forum but sell legit good quality gear at good prices. Tf is your problem man
No problem,you do things how you want .we have had a scams come on here and rip off our members so until you build trust you will be met with scepticism and doubt.dont tell me what to say or do on here,ive been here for the community for a long time and will be here after you have left.im not pushing anyone away from your business.just because you make a thread doesn't mean you tell anyone what to say n where.wish you all the best but you aren't varified,that's how it's done here,as it's not moderated we have our way of doing things.not my way,our way.

I don't care what you've done on other forums,and Im the trusted, established member here,not you we don't know you so I'm telling our members to use caution with good reason ,you just got here and don't know what's gone on here in the past.so it's all with good reason.dont get upset that we do it our way and that's our perogitive.this section is run by and overseen by our members,the vets and VIPs,not the mods or admin.unmoderated,that's why you're here isn't it.

I don't care what you've done on other forums,and Im the trusted, established member here,not you we don't know you so I'm telling our members to use caution with good reason ,you just got here and don't know what's gone on here in the past.so it's all with good reason.dont get upset that we do it our way and that's our perogitive.this section is run by and overseen by our members,the vets and VIPs,not the mods or admin.unmoderated,that's why you're here isn't it.
Okay bro and how would you like me to prove I am a legit supplier with legit products

When you say highly trusted and reliable have you proven that elsewhere or in another thread? Linking your thread to this post with vouches and customer feedback if you have it will give merit to what your saying and help to prove legitimacy

Okay bro and how would you like me to prove I am a legit supplier with legit products
Yeah mate so it's as simple as selecting maybee two veteran member or established active member and sending them a couple of samples,I wouldn't post a thread for free samples for reviews.you will get newbies and novices taking free gear and not following through.i tell them it's never a free sample,it's an agreement to honestly review and recommend and promote for their end of the deal .many sources here have great success from this way of establishing trust.if I may,I would suggest Pigsy,hrs a veteran VIP,he's a competitor,and his reviews have been done of the best I've seen.he has word that carries weight here.Massive Sparky would be another good review option.im currently reviewing a new lab myself,gear up,he has a thread if if you want to see it.this way you know I'm not here for my benefit,putting others forward as Im committed to another source to get him some traction here.i would love to see our guys review and recommend you and see you have the success that every other source has here.our sources here are an asset to this forum and the community,without them this is dead in the water,so we value any vendor that we can trust and will always show them loyalty as a good customer base does.i would advise you to talk to Pigsy and Massive Sparky and go from there.or whom ever you would like to choose,but look at some of the reviews these guys have already put out,they are best choice in my opinion.wish you the best.this isn't a requirement but it certainly will establish trust and legitimacy,as well as comms,delivery, quality, packaging.all these as a positive from a reputable member goes a long way,other members will listen to some of us with great regard.

Yeah mate so it's as simple as selecting maybee two veteran member or established active member and sending them a couple of samples,I wouldn't post a thread for free samples for reviews.you will get newbies and novices taking free gear and not following through.i tell them it's never a free sample,it's an agreement to honestly review and recommend and promote for their end of the deal .many sources here have great success from this way of establishing trust.if I may,I would suggest Pigsy,hrs a veteran VIP,he's a competitor,and his reviews have been done of the best I've seen.he has word that carries weight here.Massive Sparky would be another good review option.im currently reviewing a new lab myself,gear up,he has a thread if if you want to see it.this way you know I'm not here for my benefit,putting others forward as Im committed to another source to get him some traction here.i would love to see our guys review and recommend you and see you have the success that every other source has here.our sources here are an asset to this forum and the community,without them this is dead in the water,so we value any vendor that we can trust and will always show them loyalty as a good customer base does.i would advise you to talk to Pigsy and Massive Sparky and go from there.or whom ever you would like to choose,but look at some of the reviews these guys have already put out,they are best choice in my opinion.wish you the best.this isn't a requirement but it certainly will establish trust and legitimacy,as well as comms,delivery, quality, packaging.all these as a positive from a reputable member goes a long way,other members will listen to some of us with great regard.
When I first joined these forums and was looking for trustworthy sources, I would look at what @Seventieschild was saying along with the people he has mentioned

Back
Top Bottom