Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trusted [SOURCE] NORDIC FUSION LABS | CANADA DOMESTIC | EVO APPROVED

Hi everyone. I wanted to quickly come on here to say happy New Years to all the members on Evolutionary, and to thank everyone for the insane amount of support we've received this past year. Just a reminder for new members who are interested in working with us to please create either a ProtonMail or Tutanota email account when reaching out for security purposes. Thank you!

Hi everyone. I wanted to quickly come on here to say happy New Years to all the members on Evolutionary, and to thank everyone for the insane amount of support we've received this past year. Just a reminder for new members who are interested in working with us to please create either a ProtonMail or Tutanota email account when reaching out for security purposes. Thank you!

Happy new year Nordic, you are a real prestigious guy in Canada

Anyone else having issue with Protonmail?

First order was placed on December 28th and not only came through without a hitch, but communication and transparency throughout the process were outstanding. Despite it being end of the year and mail carriers/logistics having issues all over the place.

Another order was placed January 5th and I haven't received a tracking number yet. I've reached out on Jan 10th and today, but haven't heard back.

I don't expect anything weird is happening. It's more that this is completely unlike the previous interactions I had with them.

I'm fairly new to using Proton and wonder if that's something happening on my end.

Please ignore the above.

Came home after posting this and the order was there.

Sorry for any confusion.

To all the members here - I temporarily didn't have access to my emails for a good portion of last week. All orders were good to go I just wasn't able to reach out to provide tracking numbers. Thankfully we have clients like Duster here that are so understanding. Thanks for dropping a comment on our Official Review Page as well brother. Glad to have you on board with us for sure.

To our community at Evolutionary, due to the ever-growing interest of our clients here on Peptides, we've come into the new year with some new products for everyone. Please see below our new additions to our Peptides:

TB-500 5mg
BPC-157 5mg
SEMAGLUTIDE 5mg
CJC-1295 w/ DAC 2mg
IPAMORELIN 2mg
AOD-9094 5mg

If you have an interest on a certain product or compound please don't hesitate to let it be known to us. We are always ready to add to our product list if there is enough demand from our clients!
As always, thank you everyone for the continued support.

Just wanted to jump in here and say that my experience with Nordic was top notch.

I had recently been ghosted by my long time vendor and was scrambling to find a replacement and quality source. I’d remembered Nordic from years back but never used them as I only had access to e-transfer as an option to make purchases. Well it was my lucky day as I re read the forum posts for Nordic and saw that they’d added e-transfer as an option. I emailed immediately and got a response immediately…. This was December 30th. The communication was prompt and professional. I had all the info I needed to become a client and sent my order in on the 31st. I figured I wouldn’t hear back till after new years but nope!! The afternoon of New Year’s Eve they processed my order and four days later I had the product (ralox and nolva for some estrogen rebound) and it worked as it should have. Nordic saved me from some spicy nips at a time of year when it’s usually impossible to get a hold of someone or something. Dealing with a Nordic has been the best online purchasing experience I’ve ever had. Totally excited to place a big order in the spring so I can cut the sleeves off a few more tshirts this year. Thanks again Nordic!!

Only these 2 emails method accepted? Cause I sent an email just haven’t gotten a response.

Hey brother! I always answer all emails I receive so it’s looking like maybe it didn’t go through. Try making a Protonmail account and sending one over and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks!

Hey everyone - Just dropping in to share the news with the members here that we're in the works of making some big upgrades on some of our equipment. We're upgrading to a new filling machine, and a new labeler to make our packaging look even more professional for you guys. I'll get some pictures to share with all the clients here shortly so you can all see the caliber we're operating at right now. Maybe even some new packaging? I'll make sure to keep the forum updated!
Thanks as always for the support Evo.

Hello Evo, we're looking to slowly introduce a few more products to our line in the upcoming months.

If any of our members here have any suggestions or feedback on our Product Line, please don't hesitate to reach out. If there is real demand from our guys here we will definitely find a way to get this product in our hands to source for you all.

Thanks as always everyone,

Hello,
I sent an email to your Tutanota account with some questions. I’m not sure if it came through. Please let me know and I can resend.
Thank you.

Hey Nordic team

First time customer and was wondering which of the email was the most convenient and faster replies?

I sent a message a couple of hours ago in Proton and not too sure if its been received. thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom