Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Christianity

timmyd1987

So I take my religion and walk with Christ very seriously. However I also take my training very seriously as well. I personally do not see any thing wrong with running gear. I do have a couple close friends who disagree but they also dont even lift... I know some guys on here have got to have some faith in one religion or the next so I wanna know everyone's take on this...

.............what?!?!?!
Just curious what people who are christian think concerning steroids... Basically I need a good argument to shut my friends up about trying to convince me not to do them... The only argument I have now is that it makes me happy.

Take them and don't tell anyone you take them because most people are too fucking dumb to understand them.

I don't think jc has a problem with juice. You should tell ur friends to do their homework on the subject so you all could have an intelligent convo about steriods.

Just curious what people who are christian think concerning steroids... Basically I need a good argument to shut my friends up about trying to convince me not to do them... The only argument I have now is that it makes me happy.

The only "good" argument is one that understands the premises of the argument....u offer no premises...other than "friends/disagree/christianity".

137412279020.jpg

I don't think Jesus would have a problem with it.

I personally tell only my wife and you guys. I dont feel that anyone else should be involved in my personal life anyway. Im a Christian and honestly I prayed about it when I first started, it made me feel better.

God gave man the tools and intelligence to create steroids and everything you see around you. If he disapproves, he should have made us dumber.

...Or this could be one of those "free will" tests and we should be resisting temptation. Either way, if we're condemned for supplementing steroids, then every fat ass in Alabama is condemned as well for supplementing tubs of fried chicken. At least we treat our bodies like temples rather than complete shit like 95% of americans.

The only "good" argument is one that understands the premises of the argument....u offer no premises...other than "friends/disagree/christianity".
The premise of the argument is that they feel it is basically sin and against my faith to use steroids... I disagree ... They say that because of it being illegal makes it sin... I don't have an answer for that... So I would love to show them they are wrong .... Regardless I'm gonna run gear...

The premise of the argument is that they feel it is basically sin and against my faith to use steroids... I disagree ... They say that because of it being illegal makes it sin... I don't have an answer for that... So I would love to show them they are wrong .... Regardless I'm gonna run gear...

Man's law vs gods law...simple argument to win there brother.

God gave man the tools and intelligence to create steroids and everything you see around you. If he disapproves, he should have made us dumber.

...Or this could be one of those "free will" tests and we should be resisting temptation. Either way, if we're condemned for supplementing steroids, then every fat ass in Alabama is condemned as well for supplementing tubs of fried chicken. At least we treat our bodies like temples rather than complete shit like 95% of americans.
And I believe I have found the response to anyone who says its "sin" or wrong...

That last part was so funny bro I almost fell out my chair. Its so true

So I take my religion and walk with Christ very seriously. However I also take my training very seriously as well. I personally do not see any thing wrong with running gear. I do have a couple close friends who disagree but they also dont even lift... I know some guys on here have got to have some faith in one religion or the next so I wanna know everyone's take on this...

What are your age and stats? Because there may be other reasons you shouldn't take them that are more legit. I'm not a Christian but my dad seems to follow the "obey the laws if the land" philosophy. Lol

Ask me about Venom Gator Labs! "Feel The Surge!"

So true. Also you could tell them it makes your heart stronger so you can love God more. :)

Also Jesus wasn't following the law when he whipped the money changers in the temple. Not related "crimes" but nonetheless it goes to show Jesus didn't always follow the law either.

Off an on for bout 8yrs ...the last year straight 5 days a week I've ran a couple of cycles .. Ran fina about 6yrs ago ... Ran test cyp cycle and trenA and test p cycle ...

Back
Top Bottom