Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and HGH abuse in NFL

wolfpackalpha

<b>Leader of the Pack</b>
Administrator
In this article Steve goes over the heavy abuse of steroids and HGH in the NFL. It's an in-dept article about the latest NFL scandals. Read more about NFL drug abuse...

Steroid Abuse in NFL: http://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-hgh-nfl

nfl-steroids-hgh.jpg

These guys go through such a selective progress during high school and college that by the time the make the pros they truly are a unique specimen.
Their body has been athletically selected through years of playing until only the best of the best make it to the NFL, and then you take a walking DNA anomaly like your average NFL player + Steroids + HGH = MONSTERS that weight more than the heavyweight champ and can run as fast as most track athletes.

I agree - there is just no way that people can be in such a shape and perform at such a high level without certain performance enhancing drugs. Human beings were just never meant for this kind of overloads, and a normal person would get collapsed long ago. I liked this article, because in unveils a lot of key points, making it even more obvious that all of these guys are using all sorts of PED's. Thanks for the good article - was a pleasure to read it.

Steve is slowly turning me into a foot ball fan.

All NFL players, and all professional athletes for that matter, are using PEDs in one form or another. That being said, it certainly doesn't take away from the quality of athletes they are.

We as a society push it. We want to see amazing athletes when we watch them. We don't want to see someone play football who's slightly better then we are.

Steve is slowly turning me into a foot ball fan.

All NFL players, and all professional athletes for that matter, are using PEDs in one form or another. That being said, it certainly doesn't take away from the quality of athletes they are.

We as a society push it. We want to see amazing athletes when we watch them. We don't want to see someone play football who's slightly better then we are.

haha that would be awesome if you got into it. I think you would love it because there is so much strategy involved, unlike other sports. it truly is the best spectator sport out there, every play you don't know what will happen. and best of all you are watching the most talented athletes of any sport. NFL players can dunk a basketball, can jump far, are the fastest, and are the strongest by far of any sport. they are incredible.

Back
Top Bottom