Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and responsible use

Bigbird138

All of us know that steroids can be dangerous and should be used responsibly. We've all heard stories about people dropping dead at an early age from steroid abuse. When I woke up this morning I found that this subject hit close to home.
Last night a guy I know who lives right down the road from me dropped dead on our local baseball field at the age of 38. Guy had been juicing for a long time and was huge. It is no secret around here that he ran massive amounts of steroids. Of course, its too early to know anything for sure but everyone who knows him says its because of his steroid abuse. With the talk of Boston Loyd lately and the subject of responsible use I just thought i would share this. This is why.people should be educated about responsibility and the ones who abuse steroids to the extreme should not be given the validity that some people seem to give them. This guy wasn't a competitor. There was no reason for his extreme use other than ignorance of the reality of its consequences, and now hes paid a heavy price.
Stay safe guys and be responsible, its not just the pros getting themselves hurt.

This is why sites like this are so important, and why we always tell newbies to study every aspect, and be of a certain age, before crossing the line to AAS.

Thanks man, I just think this is a prime example of why we need to be aware of what we are doing and have regular blood work done to check lipids etc.

these are powerful hormones and you must respect them and know what you are doing.

I doubt this guy who died did bloodwork, monitored his lipids, (cholesterol especially), ran his support supps, or anything else to give him the slightest chance

and even if he did the only solution would of been to come off or at the very least cruise at an actual TRT dose (not cruise at 500mg a week lol), and I severely doubt he would of done it... people like this suffer from body dysmorphia

The heart's a muscle too, that is constantly "working out". Get PLENTY of omega 3. When my friend fell over (heavy user) his dad told me they said hi heart was like a piece of leather. His diet coulda been much better as well though.

one mild cycle with all the supports for me. thats as far as im willing to push. anything in modertion they say. sad to hear of a fallen soldier

Was he abusing anything else, besides AAS? In my experience, it seems like the guys who take ridiculous amounts of AAS also tend to take ridiculous amounts of other substances such as alcohol, rec drugs, and pain killers - but that's no always the case. It's sad to hear this kind of thing happen to someone.

Not known to really do much drinking or drugs, but his diet was far from clean. I don't think he paid much attention to true health, he just seemed to pay attention to being huge and strong.

The American diet is notorious for high cholesterol these drugs will exacerbate that. I believe diet above all makes the difference in the saftey of steroids as well as "proper use" cycling moderate amounts things of that such.

The American diet is notorious for high cholesterol these drugs will exacerbate that. I believe diet above all makes the difference in the saftey of steroids as well as "proper use" cycling moderate amounts things of that such.

bingo..

way way way way too much meat and these huge bodybuilders are pounded into their head that they MUST get 300 or 400g of protein a day which is ridiculous. millions of years of human evolution and never have we come close to that amount per day.. humans were lucky to get in some worms, grubs, etc. ever see that show naked and afraid? they are lucky to catch a snake or two, or find a dead bird.. or find a nest and take some eggs. its not like they are able to chase down animals.. yet people eat 3 or 4 pounds of meat a day and think there are no consequences...

away from the whole bodybuilder realm you have 45 year old fat men with guts going to steakhouses two or 3 times per week eating steak cooked in animal fat/oil/butter and they wonder why they need heart surgery .. if you go to a restaurant ask them no oil and no butter on your steak cause restaurants will drench it

Last edited:
"45 year old fat men with guts going to steakhouses two or 3 times per week eating steak".........wtf? I resemble that remark. lol

Was he abusing anything else, besides AAS? In my experience, it seems like the guys who take ridiculous amounts of AAS also tend to take ridiculous amounts of other substances such as alcohol, rec drugs, and pain killers - but that's no always the case. It's sad to hear this kind of thing happen to someone.

Know that sounds familiar!

Damn... that sucks man. Be careful brother... if it is determined that AAS are responsible officially... they may start cracking down in your local area.

People drop dead every day at all ages, sure aas may of been a factor but it also could have nothing to do with it. He may have naturally dropped dead at that age. It could of been a genetic defect or caused by his bad eating habbits. You never know really there are TOO MANY factors to know for sure.

People drop dead every day at all ages, sure aas may of been a factor but it also could have nothing to do with it. He may have naturally dropped dead at that age. It could of been a genetic defect or caused by his bad eating habbits. You never know really there are TOO MANY factors to know for sure.

No one here is blaming steroids bro. What we do know is cycles cause your lipids to go crazy right? Imagine that with an unhealthy diet and or prolonged use with no counter measures. We are saying its ONE factor not THE factor.

Steroids absolutely have a part in the death those individuals that are huge abusers. But I feel all of those side effects can be counter-acted if the individual is knowledgable. So I definitely feel that diet is ~70-85% of what kills people early. Obviously genetics play a role, but I'm more talking about what can be prevented.

So yeah. I definitely believe the negative impacts from anabolics can be counter-acted. But if you're eating like most of the pros do and then continue even after you retire... You'd have to be a bulletproof mother fucker to not drop dead early from all that combined. But pros also aren't known to really work on preventing sides... More just tolerating/dealing with them.

A guy from my gym dropped dead last year at 46 from a massive heart attack. He was a big mother fucker, had an immaculate diet, and was a former competitor. He never touched drugs (other than BB drugs) and didn't drink. What he did do is abuse steroids since he was 16. This guy blasted high doses all the time, never cruised, and I'm pretty sure he didn't monitor bloodwork. It all eventually caught up with him. I bet his blood was as thick as molasses.

Thanks for the post bro. Sorry about your loss. I guess most people hear these stories and they never reflect on them nor would they in a million years think it would happen to them until it's too late. Moderation is the key to everything.

Back
Top Bottom