Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for Women by Trevor Kouritzin

So are you saying that even if I don't get any virilisation effects whilst using, after numerous courses I will still get the sides regardless?

So it has somewhat of a cumulative effect?

Yes. Exactly. It has a cumulative effect. Each cycle is going to cause more and more virillisation effects. The side effects will creep up on you fast. You can get away with not getting much in the terms of side effects after one cycle but once you are in that 2, 3, 4 cycle range you are going to start to notice the side effects.

Yes. Exactly. It has a cumulative effect. Each cycle is going to cause more and more virillisation effects. The side effects will creep up on you fast. You can get away with not getting much in the terms of side effects after one cycle but once you are in that 2, 3, 4 cycle range you are going to start to notice the side effects.

brother well said...the more steroids a female uses...the more the side effects build up and the more virilization she gets...with lighter steroids like anavar it just takes more time....

Ive seen the masculinity effects take place from var usage with a girl who I trained with over the years. She started first cycle at 10mg, think shes in the 60-80 range now

I just don't agree with women taking any drug that is androgenic

Ive seen the masculinity effects take place from var usage with a girl who I trained with over the years. She started first cycle at 10mg, think shes in the 60-80 range now

I just don't agree with women taking any drug that is androgenic

I agree. I've seen females get noticeable side effects from anavar, even at 5mgs per day.

Im for people making INFORMED DECISCIONS. on there own but knowing what too expect and being able too deal with it if she want too keep very femmine apearance she should avoid steroids at all cost if shes set on doing figure or physique competition and has seen girls with advanced verilization and is prepared to deal with the consequences its fine but guus that give there girls gear and dont tell them the truth about what can happen too them is wrong

This is just disgusting in my mind, I can understand bikini, but female bodybuilding is just gross lol, good write up

I kind of like the figure look pro physique is borderline too much but bodybuilding is over the top ive seen drag queens that look more femine but a little muscle is kind of hot thats my opinion

Back
Top Bottom