Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Supertired health and recovery log - female

What type of music do you listen to while you're in the sauna and at the gym?
In the sauna i have a playlist with my favourite worship music on there to meditate on. only problem is worship music makes me calm and sleepy which is not good in the sauna lol. when training i'll either listen to praise music or normal people music that has no naughty shit in it haha.

sista you look very athletic and most women would kill for your look
so can't imagine what you're going to look like six months and a year from now
yup goal is to keep on building as much as i can, sitting around maintenance maybe a little lean bulk in there

I dont think you should be training delts twice per week with only a day of rest between. Only bad things can come out of this. You already have a wide shoulder structure.
not a fan of my delts?

18TH NOVEMBER

Diet

- Chicken, veg and rice x2
- Kangaroo, veg and rice
- Coffee (with milk) and apple
- Tea (with milk) and blueberry scone

Supplements
- 5g creatine
- Ginger sea moss

Training
- n/a

Cardio

- 75 mins walking

Mental health and spiritual
- Only got a few hours sleep. Had a huge anxiety attack last night around 8:30pm when i was trying to go to sleep. Probably lasted 30 mins. Got to sleep around 10:30pm, woke up at 1am, stayed up for a bit. Tried to get back to sleep around 2:30am and just couldn't. 4:30am rolled around and figured I'd just start my day. Started freaking out again at like 5:00am again for no reason
- it took me about 2 hours to convince myself to leave the house today. Was going to go for a walk, then i was like "oh i forgot! I'm too fat to go outside and I'll offend members of the public with how FAT i am" so then i decided i couldn't leave the house. Then i just kind of stared at the ceiling for a while and decided i am allowed to go for a walk if i wear large clothing so i did and that was fine.

Notes
- As you can see anxiety was the theme of the day. Took my meds at night. Starting to think taking them at night is reducing their effect because i was fine when taking them mornings. Idk

To end on a happy note though, look how cute my dog is

20231118_134148.jpg

18TH NOVEMBER

Diet

- Chicken, veg and rice x2
- Kangaroo, veg and rice
- Coffee (with milk) and apple
- Tea (with milk) and blueberry scone

Supplements
- 5g creatine
- Ginger sea moss

Training
- n/a

Cardio
- 75 mins walking

Mental health and spiritual
- Only got a few hours sleep. Had a huge anxiety attack last night around 8:30pm when i was trying to go to sleep. Probably lasted 30 mins. Got to sleep around 10:30pm, woke up at 1am, stayed up for a bit. Tried to get back to sleep around 2:30am and just couldn't. 4:30am rolled around and figured I'd just start my day. Started freaking out again at like 5:00am again for no reason
- it took me about 2 hours to convince myself to leave the house today. Was going to go for a walk, then i was like "oh i forgot! I'm too fat to go outside and I'll offend members of the public with how FAT i am" so then i decided i couldn't leave the house. Then i just kind of stared at the ceiling for a while and decided i am allowed to go for a walk if i wear large clothing so i did and that was fine.

Notes
- As you can see anxiety was the theme of the day. Took my meds at night. Starting to think taking them at night is reducing their effect because i was fine when taking them mornings. Idk

To end on a happy note though, look how cute my dog is

View attachment 17836
@Supertiredwantfood you have a super sweet dog SOOO CUTE :)

clean day today keep it up and stay positive

my PT said that 50% of all weightlifters have shoulder damage from overtraining them

Back
Top Bottom