Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Supertiredwantfood carnivore ketogenic LOG

@Supertiredwantfood honestly I think you should have stuck to your guns but done is done.

Don't mix fatty pork and beef with fruits, that's not a good idea, you'll end up gaining bodyfat.

Fructose + high fat food = bodyfat gains, the formula is tried and tested.

I suggest you restart this log with a more of a Mediterranean diet:
-steaks, meat
-fish, fatty fish is good (salmon)
-fruits, veggies
-nuts, seeds (not seed oils)
-fiber (psyllium husk and other soluble fibers)
-yogurts (high probiotic ones)
-fermented foods (think kim chi etc)

Keep your ratios high protein, lower carbs and medium fats.
What is the logic behind the claim that fruit and fatty meats causes body fat gain? I am pretty dubious of this.

What is the logic behind the claim that fruit and fatty meats causes body fat gain? I am pretty dubious of this.
I have no idea about it actually storing more energy as body fat but I have definitely noticed mixing fatty foods and high sugar leads to higher appetite. One time I had plain pork crackle (the healthy ish version just salt) and watermelon together. Both would've been fine individually but it sent my appetite through the roof

I have no idea about it actually storing more energy as body fat but I have definitely noticed mixing fatty foods and high sugar leads to higher appetite. One time I had plain pork crackle (the healthy ish version just salt) and watermelon together. Both would've been fine individually but it sent my appetite through the roof
Sure, that might happen, but that is different than the result of simply eating carbs and fats together. You have to know your own body there, and what creates bad cravings.

I think the theory is that carbs spike insulin which pushes the fat into your fat cells. But there are two problems. First fructose doesn’t spike insulin, and second, when you mix fat and carbs the glycemic index of the entire mass goes close to zero, so insulin trickles in, it doesn’t spike. The mixing foods leads to bad things just ends up tying itself in bro science knots, like so much else does.

4TH SEPTEMBER LOG

DIET:

Meal #1:
- 450g beef
- 220g apple

Meal #2:
- 200g pork mince
- 200g chicken mince

Snacks:
- bananas
- apples

Water/coffee:
- 1500ml water
- 800ml coffee

DAY TOTAL:
- 2227 kcal
- 157.7g protein
- 143.4g carbs
- 116.8g fat

SUPPLEMENTS:
- Creatine (5g)
- Fish oil (2g)

__________________________________________________________________________________

TRAINING:

Romanians:
- 1 set of 6, 40kg (warm up)
- 2 sets of 12, 60kg
- 2 sets of 8, 60kg

Squat:
- 4 sets of 8, 60kg

Seated hamstring curl:
- 4 sets of 10, "7"

Calf raises: (leg press machine)
- 4 sets of 12, 100kg

CARDIO:
- 1.5 hrs walking (fast pace)

__________________________________________________________________________________

NOTES:
- Sorry guys I'm a quitter, going to add in fruit for my sanity and performance it was making me sad. Other than fruit exact same as before though. Low/no carb was killing my love for the gym and I just wasn't looking forward to it at all anymore :( also i don't think I'm going to continue having THIS MUCH fruit i was just really excited haha
- Going off of that I'd like to mention i think carnivore would be a do-able diet for someone who is sedentary or does light exercise only, because i felt good when i was just walking or sitting but anything beyond that was badddd
- Felt better in gym today, still not amazing but much much better
- Water retention and bloating from period felt kinda gross today should go within a few days though
- Will do measurements tomorrow morning also
- Ate heaps today, again a bit excited lol will chill out tomorrow

TL;DR:
- eating fruit and meat now, feeling a bit better during training with carbs

Pretty beach pics from weekend trip and today's pump below:

View attachment 15692View attachment 15693View attachment 15696
View attachment 15695View attachment 15694
sister yo a beautiful womens. i likes brunettez

5TH SEPTEMBER LOG

DIET:

Breakfast:
- 250g beef
- 2 large bananas

"Lunch":
- musashi bar

Dinner:
- 250g pork mince
- 200g mixed veg

Snacks:
- banana
- apple

Water/coffee:
- 1500ml water
- 800ml coffee

DAY TOTAL:
- 2026.3 kcal
- 158.4g protein
- 186.9 carbs
- 62.8g fat

SUPPLEMENTS:
- Creatine (5g)
- Fish oil (2g)

TRAINING:

Bench:
- 1 set of 6, 30kg
- 1 set of 10, 40kg
- 1 set of 9, 40kg
- 1 set 5, 40kg
- 1 set of 8, 40kg

Shoulder press
- 2 sets of 10, "4"
- 2 sets 8, "4"

DB lateral raise:
- 4 sets of 10, 8kg

Incline bicep curl:
- 2 sets of 10, 7kg
- 2 sets of 7, 7kg

CARDIO:
- 1.5 hrs walking (fast pace)

NOTES:
- Feeling even better today, had a bunch of fruit pre-workout.
- Taking advice from you all, let me know what you think of this kind of general meal plan (I like eating the same things every day btw) and the macros, if you recommend adding/subtracting any foods/supps I'm open to it all. I really just want to figure out a good plan so I'm testing everything out. Glad I tried carnivore though, if i ever suffered from an injury that essentially rendered me unable to exercise at all for a period of time I'd go back to just meat. It's just so bad for performance and muscle building.

MEAL PLAN IDEA: (400-500 kcal deficit)

Breakfast: 476kcal/62g protein/11g carbs/19g fat
- 175g chicken mince
- 100g pork mince
- 200g veg mix (peas, carrot and corn with winter veg also)

Pre-workout snack: 121kcal/1g protein/28g carbs/0g fat
- large banana

Lunch: 539kcal/36g protein/11g carbs/38g fat
- 200g beef mince
- 200g veg mix

Dinner: same as breakfast

Day total:
- 1612.4kcal
- 161.4g protein
- 60.9g carbs
- 77g fat

Today's shoulder/bicep pump below:
Screenshot_20230905_150313_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230905_150355_Gallery.jpg

I think fats and carbs can work if healthy fats like fatty fish and carbs like fruits, but fatty pork with organges will just lead to fat gains.

Back
Top Bottom