Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Supertiredwantfood high protein log - female

Hello everyone,

First off, i am safe and okay- there's no need to worry about me.

I was really struggling there for some time, and it started to escalate around a week to two ago. Decided to begin taking medication again, which i will continue to do.

For people who are not spiritual or religious this may not make sense, this is just what happened. Feel free to skip the next two paragraphs if it's too confusing:

I was at church this past sunday, essentially i was prayed over by some amazing women and had a life changing experience. I didn't tell them anything that was going on with me, they just started praying and said exactly was going on in my mind and commanded it to leave. I started uncontrollably sobbing, body was shaking and i was on the floor at that point. I felt like my heart was physically lighter and it still is. My sleep is so much better, and i have had not one suicidal thought or thought of self harm or drug use since then. Not even unwanted/intrusive thoughts. All praise to jesus. I'm not saying i am free of mental illness, just that spiritually something was going on that was making it much harder.

I was also given a word by these women that really hit me. Again, i don't know them and they know nothing about me. Holy spirit communicated everything to them. They were saying they could see the amount of pain and trauma and heaviness, even they were crying during this. Then went on to say she knows that because of this, I'm able to help so many young women that are struggling and reach them because I've experienced so much. When she said that it just felt right. Then i felt a responsibility to be better, kinder to myself and a better role model so that in the future, I'm actually capable of doing that.

That all being said, my entire mind feels reset almost. Nothing is weighing me down or making me insecure anymore. I'm going to be really focusing on my fitness journey not as "how jacked can i get?", but "how healthy and happy and whole can i feel?". Because the truth is i would never be satisfied with my physique, even if i took steroids.

Yes, I still love lifting and I'll continue to do that. I'll also start doing more gentle activity like walks and stretching. I've been meditating too which has been awesome, and really setting time aside for intentional prayer and reading scripture. I've been focusing on eating for my health not just physical results, not counting calories.

Now i am fully aware this is not what this forum is for- if you guys would like me to continue my log on here that includes more about health and wellbeing let me know if that is something you'd like to see. Happy to do so if you're all okay with that.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them.

I'm going to be really focusing on my fitness journey not as "how jacked can i get?", but "how healthy and happy and whole can i feel?".
This is great. Take the path that suits you.
Now i am fully aware this is not what this forum is for- if you guys would like me to continue my log on here that includes more about health and wellbeing let me know if that is something you'd like to see. Happy to do so if you're all okay with that.
We are here for you no matter what path you choose.

This takes a lot of courage to talk about. Myself and others hold high respect for you.

11TH NOVEMBER LOG:

DIET: 1365kcal/142P/89C/32F
- 3x protein up and go's
- 2x protein bars
- slice of bread with peanut butter
- Coffee

SUPPLEMENTS:
- 5g creatine
- 400mg caffeine pre-workout

EXERCISE:

Bench press:
- 1 set of 6, 40kg
- 2 sets of 5, 50kg
- 1 set of 4, 50kg

Cable pullover:
- 1 set of 12, 15kg
- 1 set of 12, 17.5kg
- 1 set of 9, 20kg
- 1 set of 8, 20kg

One arm mid row: (weight is per arm)
- 1 set of 12, 30kg
- 1 set of 12, 35kg
- 2 sets of 11, 40kg

Seated row:
- 4 sets of 10, 30kg

Db shoulder press:
- 1 set of 10, 14kg
- 3 sets of 8, 14kg

Cable crossover:
- 1 set of 7, 3.75kg
- 1 set of 6, 3.75kg
- 2 sets of 12, 2.5kg

NOTES:
Did not sleep much last night. Got in 1.5 hrs before i woke up from nausea (side effect of meds) so very tired. Then got another couple hours in before i had to wake up.
Shit appetite but forcing food down for the gains. Vomited a little bit too today.
Lots of brain fog
i know pics look different lighting wise, wasn't taken on my phone
View attachment 17657View attachment 17658
lookin solid

15TH NOVEMBER LOG

DIET
- kefir and homemade granola
- coffee with manuka honey and milk
- kangaroo and rice x2
- bone broth

SUPPLEMENTS
- Ginger sea moss
- Creatine

TRAINING AND CARDIO:
- 45 mins walking

Squats:
- 1 set of 6, 40kg
- 1 set of 10, 50kg
- 3 sets of 10, 55kg

Standing abduction:
- 1 set of 12, 110kg
- 3 sets of 10, 110kg

Rear kick:
- 1 set of 12, 75kg

MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL
- Prayer and scripture, finished 1 corinthians
- I've been anointing my bed and myself with oil, sleep is improving and mental health is much better

NOTES
- Made some granola myself using rolled oats, nuts and manuka honey. Just roasted it in the oven and done :) super yummy and not too sweet
- on and off nausea, low appetite
- vomited after abduction. Was like yeah i can totally keep training. Did 1 set of rear kicks and realised i was very wrong.
- planning on finishing my pre and not buying anymore. Probably will just use black coffee as pre from then on

20231114_092807.jpg
20231114_162131.jpg
20231114_162156.jpg
20231114_162142.jpg

Hello everyone,

First off, i am safe and okay- there's no need to worry about me.

I was really struggling there for some time, and it started to escalate around a week to two ago. Decided to begin taking medication again, which i will continue to do.

For people who are not spiritual or religious this may not make sense, this is just what happened. Feel free to skip the next two paragraphs if it's too confusing:

I was at church this past sunday, essentially i was prayed over by some amazing women and had a life changing experience. I didn't tell them anything that was going on with me, they just started praying and said exactly was going on in my mind and commanded it to leave. I started uncontrollably sobbing, body was shaking and i was on the floor at that point. I felt like my heart was physically lighter and it still is. My sleep is so much better, and i have had not one suicidal thought or thought of self harm or drug use since then. Not even unwanted/intrusive thoughts. All praise to jesus. I'm not saying i am free of mental illness, just that spiritually something was going on that was making it much harder.

I was also given a word by these women that really hit me. Again, i don't know them and they know nothing about me. Holy spirit communicated everything to them. They were saying they could see the amount of pain and trauma and heaviness, even they were crying during this. Then went on to say she knows that because of this, I'm able to help so many young women that are struggling and reach them because I've experienced so much. When she said that it just felt right. Then i felt a responsibility to be better, kinder to myself and a better role model so that in the future, I'm actually capable of doing that.

That all being said, my entire mind feels reset almost. Nothing is weighing me down or making me insecure anymore. I'm going to be really focusing on my fitness journey not as "how jacked can i get?", but "how healthy and happy and whole can i feel?". Because the truth is i would never be satisfied with my physique, even if i took steroids.

Yes, I still love lifting and I'll continue to do that. I'll also start doing more gentle activity like walks and stretching. I've been meditating too which has been awesome, and really setting time aside for intentional prayer and reading scripture. I've been focusing on eating for my health not just physical results, not counting calories.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them.
@Supertiredwantfood we are all happy to see you update us. I think our goal is to support you and hope you feel amazing in the long term.

Going to Church and feeling spiritual is the way and it's amazing. You're doing it right if you feel good. And I like your health approach with meditation, very positive path.

If you are alright with this, we would really like you to share a new LOG with your health approach. This is a high protein log but I think a new log should be: Supertiredwantfood Health and Recovery Log
I think we can all enjoy the new path you taking and please allow us to walk it with you and support you and respect you. :)

Thanks for coming and sharing.

sounds like you had a nice experience.
i think its very important to exercise and get out the stress
I know for me if I don't exercise everyday I go crazy myself

I don't think that there's anything abnormal about your story at all we've all experienced similar things in our lives when it comes to spirituality
I'm probably the most spiritual person that is on the Forum although I don't particularly take any interest in any specific religion. I've talked about that stuff on the podcast on some of the older episodes. the mind is way more powerful than people understand, it's a lifelong challenge to be able to utilize it though. for me every day I'm learning something new and I'm reading to try to expand my knowledge and become a better and smarter person. That's what you should be doing also especially while you are young because as you get older life gets more complicated so take advantage of your youth now and educate yourself as much as possible and build skills and knowledge that you will be able to use later on in life

15TH NOVEMBER LOG

DIET
- kefir and homemade granola
- coffee with manuka honey and milk
- kangaroo and rice x2
- bone broth

SUPPLEMENTS
- Ginger sea moss
- Creatine

TRAINING AND CARDIO:
- 45 mins walking

Squats:
- 1 set of 6, 40kg
- 1 set of 10, 50kg
- 3 sets of 10, 55kg

Standing abduction:
- 1 set of 12, 110kg
- 3 sets of 10, 110kg

Rear kick:
- 1 set of 12, 75kg

MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL
- Prayer and scripture, finished 1 corinthians
- I've been anointing my bed and myself with oil, sleep is improving and mental health is much better

NOTES
- Made some granola myself using rolled oats, nuts and manuka honey. Just roasted it in the oven and done :) super yummy and not too sweet
- on and off nausea, low appetite
- vomited after abduction. Was like yeah i can totally keep training. Did 1 set of rear kicks and realised i was very wrong.
- planning on finishing my pre and not buying anymore. Probably will just use black coffee as pre from then on

View attachment 17748View attachment 17749View attachment 17750View attachment 17751
@Supertiredwantfood super clean eating and I like that homemade granola, I also do overnight oats, rolled oats in oat milk overnight in the fridge with cinnamon, try it. And bone broth PERFECT!

Your new diet is really clean and going to help you feel better, and your new training with cardio on point too. Happy to see you back.

sounds like you had a nice experience.
i think its very important to exercise and get out the stress
I know for me if I don't exercise everyday I go crazy myself

I don't think that there's anything abnormal about your story at all we've all experienced similar things in our lives when it comes to spirituality
I'm probably the most spiritual person that is on the Forum although I don't particularly take any interest in any specific religion. I've talked about that stuff on the podcast on some of the older episodes. the mind is way more powerful than people understand, it's a lifelong challenge to be able to utilize it though. for me every day I'm learning something new and I'm reading to try to expand my knowledge and become a better and smarter person. That's what you should be doing also especially while you are young because as you get older life gets more complicated so take advantage of your youth now and educate yourself as much as possible and build skills and knowledge that you will be able to use later on in life
I'd echo this. And that's with me being possibly the least spiritual here

I hope that you are able to grow from this experience and help others as well

you had a really cool spiritual experience and you had people there for you to get you through it that is awesome

Back
Top Bottom