Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Supertiredwantfood high protein log - female

@Supertiredwantfood we are all happy to see you update us. I think our goal is to support you and hope you feel amazing in the long term.

Going to Church and feeling spiritual is the way and it's amazing. You're doing it right if you feel good. And I like your health approach with meditation, very positive path.

If you are alright with this, we would really like you to share a new LOG with your health approach. This is a high protein log but I think a new log should be: Supertiredwantfood Health and Recovery Log
I think we can all enjoy the new path you taking and please allow us to walk it with you and support you and respect you. :)

Thanks for coming and sharing.
thank you for the support! and yes i will have to look into making a new log :)

@Supertiredwantfood super clean eating and I like that homemade granola, I also do overnight oats, rolled oats in oat milk overnight in the fridge with cinnamon, try it. And bone broth PERFECT!

Your new diet is really clean and going to help you feel better, and your new training with cardio on point too. Happy to see you back.
glad to be back ☺️

you had a really cool spiritual experience and you had people there for you to get you through it that is awesome
lot's of amazing women at my church, can't thank them enough

NEW LOG: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/supertireds-health-and-recovery-log.96402/
after today i won't be posting any more updates on this log

16TH NOVEMBER LOG

DIET
- kefir and homemade granola with banana
- coffee with manuka honey and milk
- banana, apple, pear
- kangaroo, veg and rice
- chicken, veg and rice

SUPPLEMENTS
- Ginger sea moss
- Creatine

TRAINING AND CARDIO
- 2 hrs walking

Cable pullover:
- 1 set of 8, 15kg
- 1 set of 12, 17.5kg
- 1 set of 11, 17.5kg
- 1 set of 8, 17.5kg
- 1 set of 7, 17.5kg

Seated row:
- 2 sets of 11, 30kg
- 2 sets of 10, 30kg

One arm row:
- 1 set of 8, 35kg
- 2 sets of 12, 40kg
- 1 set of 11, 40kg

Db shoulder press:
- 1 set of 8, 14kg
- 3 sets of 7, 14kg

Cable crossover:
- 1 set of 9, 3.75kg
- 1 set of 8, 3.75kg
- 1 set of 12, 2.5kg
- 1 set of 10, 2.5kg

MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL
- Prayer and scripture, finished 2 Corinthians (I've been doing at least 30 mins reading and prayer when i wake up, sometimes another 30 before bed. I find i can't sleep if i don't talk to god first lol)
- went for a nice 30 min walk before work early this morning

NOTES
- less nausea today after the medication. I think a big problem is taking meds in the morning and training within a few hours (peak concentration is at 2.5 hrs) so i might start taking it at night and see if that helps.
- During shoulder press on first set totally lost control on left arm. Scary af good i avoided injury but that was CLOSE. Wasn't keeping it close enough to me
- was able to eat a good amount of food today! Figured id take advantage as i don't know what im going to be like tomorrow

Video below of physique after just waking up, excuse my forest of hair and messy bedroom haha. Haven't trained properly in a few days and i feel like my muscles look deflated : (

Screenshot_20231116_152546_Gallery.jpg
20231116_044634.jpg
20231116_120921.jpg

Haven't trained properly in a few days and i feel like my muscles look deflated : (
I think you look fantastic. Legs and glutes look super toned. Upper body looks strong! You've made some amazing progress. Such a huge difference from the pic you posted of yourself from a couple years back.
See you in the new log!!

I think you look fantastic. Legs and glutes look super toned. Upper body looks strong! You've made some amazing progress. Such a huge difference from the pic you posted of yourself from a couple years back.
See you in the new log!!
thank you! just gonna get better from here 🦍

Hello everyone,

First off, i am safe and okay- there's no need to worry about me.

I was really struggling there for some time, and it started to escalate around a week to two ago. Decided to begin taking medication again, which i will continue to do.

For people who are not spiritual or religious this may not make sense, this is just what happened. Feel free to skip the next two paragraphs if it's too confusing:

I was at church this past sunday, essentially i was prayed over by some amazing women and had a life changing experience. I didn't tell them anything that was going on with me, they just started praying and said exactly was going on in my mind and commanded it to leave. I started uncontrollably sobbing, body was shaking and i was on the floor at that point. I felt like my heart was physically lighter and it still is. My sleep is so much better, and i have had not one suicidal thought or thought of self harm or drug use since then. Not even unwanted/intrusive thoughts. All praise to jesus. I'm not saying i am free of mental illness, just that spiritually something was going on that was making it much harder.

I was also given a word by these women that really hit me. Again, i don't know them and they know nothing about me. Holy spirit communicated everything to them. They were saying they could see the amount of pain and trauma and heaviness, even they were crying during this. Then went on to say she knows that because of this, I'm able to help so many young women that are struggling and reach them because I've experienced so much. When she said that it just felt right. Then i felt a responsibility to be better, kinder to myself and a better role model so that in the future, I'm actually capable of doing that.

That all being said, my entire mind feels reset almost. Nothing is weighing me down or making me insecure anymore. I'm going to be really focusing on my fitness journey not as "how jacked can i get?", but "how healthy and happy and whole can i feel?". Because the truth is i would never be satisfied with my physique, even if i took steroids.

Yes, I still love lifting and I'll continue to do that. I'll also start doing more gentle activity like walks and stretching. I've been meditating too which has been awesome, and really setting time aside for intentional prayer and reading scripture. I've been focusing on eating for my health not just physical results, not counting calories.

Now i am fully aware this is not what this forum is for- if you guys would like me to continue my log on here that includes more about health and wellbeing let me know if that is something you'd like to see. Happy to do so if you're all okay with that.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer them.
nice update

NEW LOG: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/supertireds-health-and-recovery-log.96402/
after today i won't be posting any more updates on this log

16TH NOVEMBER LOG

DIET
- kefir and homemade granola with banana
- coffee with manuka honey and milk
- banana, apple, pear
- kangaroo, veg and rice
- chicken, veg and rice

SUPPLEMENTS
- Ginger sea moss
- Creatine

TRAINING AND CARDIO
- 2 hrs walking

Cable pullover:
- 1 set of 8, 15kg
- 1 set of 12, 17.5kg
- 1 set of 11, 17.5kg
- 1 set of 8, 17.5kg
- 1 set of 7, 17.5kg

Seated row:
- 2 sets of 11, 30kg
- 2 sets of 10, 30kg

One arm row:
- 1 set of 8, 35kg
- 2 sets of 12, 40kg
- 1 set of 11, 40kg

Db shoulder press:
- 1 set of 8, 14kg
- 3 sets of 7, 14kg

Cable crossover:
- 1 set of 9, 3.75kg
- 1 set of 8, 3.75kg
- 1 set of 12, 2.5kg
- 1 set of 10, 2.5kg

MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL
- Prayer and scripture, finished 2 Corinthians (I've been doing at least 30 mins reading and prayer when i wake up, sometimes another 30 before bed. I find i can't sleep if i don't talk to god first lol)
- went for a nice 30 min walk before work early this morning

NOTES
- less nausea today after the medication. I think a big problem is taking meds in the morning and training within a few hours (peak concentration is at 2.5 hrs) so i might start taking it at night and see if that helps.
- During shoulder press on first set totally lost control on left arm. Scary af good i avoided injury but that was CLOSE. Wasn't keeping it close enough to me
- was able to eat a good amount of food today! Figured id take advantage as i don't know what im going to be like tomorrow

Video below of physique after just waking up, excuse my forest of hair and messy bedroom haha. Haven't trained properly in a few days and i feel like my muscles look deflated : (

View attachment 17790View attachment 17791View attachment 17792
guys please move to @Supertiredwantfood new log

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/supertireds-health-and-recovery-log.96402/

look everyone, i do appreciate your concern and i know any advice or thoughts given are coming from a good place. No, i was not throwing up all night, yes it was because of the meds. i drank a protein drink when nauseous because i thought it was mental and i could push through it. the nausea is much better today. i have a low appetite but not nauseous. as i stated in the original post concerning taking medication again, these are very normal and expected side effects and they may last 3 weeks or more. there is no problem with my medication or dose. this is just what happens.
i also understand some of you may be reluctant about taking medications for mental health issues, and are fans of a more holistic approach. i get it, but this is me. the condition i have is treatment resistant and incurable, and if left unchecked can become very dangerous for me. i don't "just" have depression or anxiety (i am not trying to invalidate those conditions) but i'm saying my disorder is very very serious. medication is not the answer, but it's help. it's assistance to help me keep pushing along.
I did not inform you all with the intention of advice on if i should or shouldn't be taking iut- i wanted to put it out there in case there were any drug interactions with anavar i was unaware of, and also so that i can keep this log as informative as possible. the sides are going to affect my appetite, therefore diet's not going to be great, training might not be awesome. it all felt like relevant information even ignoring the mental aspect, but in relation to diet, training and gear.
I am going to take a small break from the log to get my head together a bit, i'll be back. Until then, happy lifting guys
A lot of people all over the place these days are super vocal about how to treat mental health, and is interesting to note 99.9% of them have not and are not suffering from the condition they want to dictate terms on.

You are doing the best possible thing by just doing whatever you need to do to manage it, and you seem to be independent and confident enough to stand your ground when people who aren’t living your condition try and tell you how to deal with it. Just the fact you somehow got to that place is proof you can make it to wherever you need to go.

Been through this sort of thing myself, I have PTSD, it’s bad, has even given me seizures, has very real physical effects is not just some emotional disorder like people think it is. I tried therapy, drugs and willpower to manage it, and it failed to the point I just stopped leaving the house, just became worse and worse over a few years until it got that bad, just couldn’t even go to the shop. In the end, I just had to accept is real and permanent, it won’t disappear and I’d have to do what it takes to function while stuck like this. I now have a fully trained assistance dog (trained him myself), and take medication, those two things together work for me. Unfortunately the stigma for these things is even greater than the condition they treat. I should have gotten the assistance dog years before I did, but all the stigma and pressure from people made me waste years of my life trying to “suck it up” while I just got worse and worse. I don’t listen to those people anymore, I know they don’t understand at all what is really going on. I’m pretty ashamed to admit I was like that myself before I got PTSD, I thought it didn’t exist and people where just being pussies/liars, probably a bit of divine justice me then getting it.

Anyway, just wanted to say keep rocking on and doing whatever it takes to manage what you have to. I wasted way too much time agonising over what people think about a subject they don’t understand.
9D11597D-39CF-4B6A-80AD-4AD5C777F846.jpeg

Here he is at hospital with me recently while I had an emergency appendectomy. Wouldn’t have even been able to step foot in a hospital without him.

Back
Top Bottom