Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon 270/equipoise 300 bulk stack cycle

Arabian_Knight2332

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hey guys, an update! It’s 10:14 pm I hit the gym at 6! I did back! I have to say my strength and my pumps have significantly increased! I’m pretty close to maxing out these machines! my Ben over rows went up 50lbs easy! I was only doing 135 last week I did 205 for 10 this week! i couldn’t hit 225 last week I’m doing sets for 5 this week! I did take 1 cc of tren E 200 a week ago! I have to say, it is extremely powerful! Can’t wait to run it later down the line! I woke up drenched in sweat, that’s really the only side effect! I have no problem falling asleep but it also might be bc I’m so tired from waking up lifting then going to work right after fr 12 hours! And my job consists of picking up and putting down bundles of shingles! It’s like doing de@cliffs all fucking day!

I ate 6 eggs, a plate of hash browns,3 sausage,3 bacon, 1 piece of ham and 4 pieces of butter toast! I drank probably 6 chocolate milks, ate 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a lil snack! Then ate 2 chicken pot pies and went to sleep around 3! Slept from then until now. I’m waiting on my AI to come in the mail so I can implentn it. As well as my N2guard!

Side Effect: night sweats, irritability, horny,hungry!

cycle schedule:
Sustanon 270: 2x wk Tuesday-Saturday
EQ/boldo 300: 1x wk Mondays
I do alternate injection sites!

WorkOut: The day it is, does not matter! For example back day may land on a Monday one week and a Wednesday the next! So I work Chest,Back,Shoulders/Arms,Legs, Re-peat!

Chest: Flat bench:225 5 sets of 5

Machine Flys: 3 sets until failure 135lbs

incline bench: 3 sets of 225 for 5

Shotguns: 3 sets until failure 75lbs (dumbbells)

Reverse cable flys: 3 sets of 8 115 lbs
(16) Sets

BACK:
Pull-ups: 2 sets until failure

behind the head lat pulldown: 3sets of 8 125lbs

Pulldowns: 3sets until failure 180lbs

bent over rows: 3sets of 205 for 6

closegrip gorilla pulls: 3 sets of 8,5 plates

i don’t kno what the exerciseis called but it works my traps hardcore!its a pull toward face motion! I do 3 sets until failure! 65lbs
(16)Sets

Shoulders/Arms:

Shoulder Press: 3 sets of 6 185lbs

Lateral raises (side): 3 sets of 8 30lbs dumbbells

Lateral raises (Front): 3 sets of 8 30lb dumbbells

seatbelts: 3 sets of 8 45lb dumbbells

machine reverse flys: 3 sets until failure 135lbs

Triceps: skullcrusher/closegrip press superset: 3 sets of 8 125lb barbell

cable straight bar push downs: 3 sets until failure 110lbs

cable V push downs: 3 sets until failure 110 lbs

weighted dips: 3 sets until failure (3)plates

Bi-Ceps: Machine preacher curls: 3 sets until failure 115 lbs

seated incline curls: 3 sets of 8 45lb dumbbells

hammer curls: 3 sets until failure 45lb dumbbells

reverse grip preacher curls:3 sets until failure 40lbs!

Forarms: 3 sets of reverse and regular wrist curls! Barbell until failure

LEGS:

Leg extensions: 3 sets until failure 150lbs

leg curls: 3 sets of 8 125 lbs

squat: 3 sets of 10 225lbs

Leg Press: 3 sets of 8 4plates on eatchside

hack squat: 3 sets of 6 2 plates on eatchside

calves: 3 sets until failure 135lbs

so that is my schedule and pretty much exactly how I’m training! I have proper form I’ll post some videos soon! I feel weird being that guy in the gym with his phone loool!

I hope this was detailed enough! oh by the way! I’m 5,7 165lbs! I’ve already gained 15 pounds just in the last month! My muscle memory is ridiculous and I can’t wait to show you guys what I mean! Even without steroids when I was in prison I get pretty big! i got to 192lbs but I was also eating like 5lb cook up bowls 3 -4 x a day! I’m excited for this EQ to make me eat more! Im having a hard time finding things I can eat a lot of! It’s usually like a chicken,vegetables,potatoes,rice! I love chicken pot pie! Ivan eat pans of that shit! I’m eating about 3000 calories+ a day at least! But I want to be eating 4-5000!

Hey guys, an update! It’s 10:14 pm I hit the gym at 6! I did back! I have to say my strength and my pumps have significantly increased! I’m pretty close to maxing out these machines! my Ben over rows went up 50lbs easy! I was only doing 135 last week I did 205 for 10 this week! i couldn’t hit 225 last week I’m doing sets for 5 this week! I did take 1 cc of tren E 200 a week ago! I have to say, it is extremely powerful! Can’t wait to run it later down the line! I woke up drenched in sweat, that’s really the only side effect! I have no problem falling asleep but it also might be bc I’m so tired from waking up lifting then going to work right after fr 12 hours! And my job consists of picking up and putting down bundles of shingles! It’s like doing de@cliffs all fucking day!

I ate 6 eggs, a plate of hash browns,3 sausage,3 bacon, 1 piece of ham and 4 pieces of butter toast! I drank probably 6 chocolate milks, ate 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for a lil snack! Then ate 2 chicken pot pies and went to sleep around 3! Slept from then until now. I’m waiting on my AI to come in the mail so I can implentn it. As well as my N2guard!

cycle schedule:

WorkOut: The day it is, does not matter! For example back day may land on a Monday one week and a Wednesday the next! So I work Chest,Back,Shoulders/Arms,Legs, Re-peat!

(16) Sets

BACK:

i don’t kno what the exerciseis called but it works my traps hardcore!its a pull toward face motion! I do 3 sets until failure! 65lbs
(16)Sets

Shoulders/Arms:

LEGS:

so that is my schedule and pretty much exactly how I’m training! I have proper form I’ll post some videos soon! I feel weird being that guy in the gym with his phone loool!

I hope this was detailed enough! oh by the way! I’m 5,7 165lbs! I’ve already gained 15 pounds just in the last month! My muscle memory is ridiculous and I can’t wait to show you guys what I mean! Even without steroids when I was in prison I get pretty big! i got to 192lbs but I was also eating like 5lb cook up bowls 3 -4 x a day! I’m excited for this EQ to make me eat more! Im having a hard time finding things I can eat a lot of! It’s usually like a chicken,vegetables,potatoes,rice! I love chicken pot pie! Ivan eat pans of that shit! I’m eating about 3000 calories+ a day at least! But I want to be eating 4-5000!
@Arabian_Knight2332 you are starting a NEW thread for a log update
please post log updates in your LOG journal as a REPLY

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/sustanon-and-equipoise-para-pharma-cycle-log.97204/

post there

your last post
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ise-para-pharma-cycle-log.97204/#post-1456104

cycle schedule:

(16) Sets

BACK:

(16)Sets

Shoulders/Arms:

LEGS:

I’d like to see your leg volume increase. Especially on the hamstrings you only have one exercise for them, do Goodmornings, RDL’s, seated or laying band leg curls, machine leg curls standing, laying down or seated, glue ham raises.

Calves need a shit load more volume too 5-6 sets 15-20 reps slow up, slow down, get the sick, deep stretch in the bottom hold for 1-2 seconds and back up.

I’d like to see your leg volume increase. Especially on the hamstrings you only have one exercise for them, do Goodmornings, RDL’s, seated or laying band leg curls, machine leg curls standing, laying down or seated, glue ham raises.

Calves need a shit load more volume too 5-6 sets 15-20 reps slow up, slow down, get the sick, deep stretch in the bottom hold for 1-2 seconds and back up.
I’ll put up videos of everything I do! I have been focusing specifically on my lower body! I do everything you just mentioned! My gf was taking the videos so I’ll have her take videos of all my exercises! I have to get my lower body to match my upper! My legs aren’t weak or skinny but I need to put more work in on them!

I’ll put up videos of everything I do! I have been focusing specifically on my lower body! I do everything you just mentioned! My gf was taking the videos so I’ll have her take videos of all my exercises! I have to get my lower body to match my upper! My legs aren’t weak or skinny but I need to put more work in on them!
But I’m just starting to make my workouts way more intense with super setting! I had to roll the damn bar down my body on incline yesterday as I failed on my 11th rep! My chest is tore up!

Nice!! I train alone sadly trying to get my wife to come with me but that’s another story.

What I started doing again and in the past if I had a hamstring/glutes dominant day with a quad exercise as a pump they grew then I’d swap it around later that week and do my quad dominant and glutes/hamstring as a secondary.

For calves it’s a struggle right now but do what I said about calves up slow down slow with a deep stretch at the bottom for 1-2 seconds then immediately after that set do a dorsi flex as a super set 5-6sets until failure I maybe took a 45sec rest and did it again sick pump and they’re actually sore haha so hopfully this produces some growth.

Let me know how the eq goes I havnt done that yet been nervous of how thick it makes youre blood I stick with npp or primo

Nice!! I train alone sadly trying to get my wife to come with me but that’s another story.

What I started doing again and in the past if I had a hamstring/glutes dominant day with a quad exercise as a pump they grew then I’d swap it around later that week and do my quad dominant and glutes/hamstring as a secondary.

For calves it’s a struggle right now but do what I said about calves up slow down slow with a deep stretch at the bottom for 1-2 seconds then immediately after that set do a dorsi flex as a super set 5-6sets until failure I maybe took a 45sec rest and did it again sick pump and they’re actually sore haha so hopfully this produces some growth.

Let me know how the eq goes I havnt done that yet been nervous of how thick it makes youre blood I stick with npp or primo
Appreciate all the advice! I will implement and destroy!!! I’ll have my wife take videos! Get my training tightend up! I’ll tell u what,it’s a great bonding time if u can get ur wife to come with u!!

@Arabian_Knight2332 waiting for the vids do it
have her do it :)

videos are great but if you can post some photos that's good too

nice job waking up right and early for a workout

yes for sure I ran a similar cycle and I was definitely very hungry on it

great work bro

so you are gonna run tren on this cycle too or no?
Let me clarify for you guys, YES! I started this cycle with 1 cc of tren e 200! I have NOT taken anymore since that shot which was on January2nd! I have been going back and forth with myself to take more bc in all honesty that shit is strong af and I could literally feel it running through me all up my body is was probably the craziest feeling I’ve felt! (Not bad) tho! And that was just off one damn shot! But I have decided to NOT keep going and that I will wait until my next cycle! BUT! It deff has an effect on me still! I have night sweats and I had a really bad fucking headache today! After I took my n2guard! That was new! Has that happened to anyone else!?

Back
Top Bottom