Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test and equipoise options

rezkiud

Registered
I’m looking to try a combo of test and equipoise on my next cycle
stats are 5’10’’ and 188 pounds with 20% body fat
I have some muscle but not a lot. Have a tough time losing fat and gaining muscle. My T levels are sort of low for my age of 28 so I think that is a factor. Would doing 200mgs test and 500mgs eq be a good first cycle ?

i would do that cycle but Lower your dosages a little bit

go to 150 milligrams testosterone and 400 milligrams equipoise do it that way and I would cap it at about 11 weeks which is short on purpose so you can recover easier

I have some muscle but not a lot. Have a tough time losing fat and gaining muscle. My T levels are sort of low for my age of 28 so I think that is a factor. Would doing 200mgs test and 500mgs eq be a good first cycle ?
200mgs testosterone
300mgs equipoise

basic dose you can do well with no need to go high dose
add aromasin n2guard

ugfreak.to has the best gear for an affordable price
check them out, Highly recommend para pharma

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

EQ is 400mgs a week. that is the sweet spot

I would switch out the equipoise for Primo

monstro likes to jack up his equipoise dose going into a contest
a thousand milligrams even

no, equipoise is not for a first cycle and beyond that, you are not in the proper condition to even use steroids.. you would want to get your body fat down quite a bit more.. on a first cycle you want ONE compound only and that would be test only...

dont need EQ for first cycle just run test

Back
Top Bottom