Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Test e switch to sust at mid cycle

TreyG

Just curious ive read where switching test e and c is no big deal cause there so similar but what about swapping from test e to sust? Will one's numbers fall until the sust kicks in? Im asking cause i trust yalls answers more than google. Thanks guys

From what I understand you should be just fine. I switched from a longer ester to prop and back again with no noticeable difference. I think you'll be just fine, dude!

From what I understand you should be just fine. I switched from a longer ester to prop and back again with no noticeable difference. I think you'll be just fine, dude!

I wasnt sure. I thought of switching things up but then again they if its not broke dont fix it. Haha

bro its not a problem...ive done it before but mainly when i ran out...do a week with 50/50 of each then transition into the sust...

bro its not a problem...ive done it before but mainly when i ran out...do a week with 50/50 of each then transition into the sust...

Gearhead thats exactly what im doin. Thanks for the info. I just did that thinking it would work. Haha thanks bro

It's a non-issue. Keep dosages and injection frequency the same.

Gearhead gave you a really good suggestion. Doing a week or two at 1/2 test e and 1/2 sust is a really good idea to transition into the new testosterone blend.

Any reason in particular for switching?

It is ok to make that switch, especially considering the relatively fast action of sustanon 250.

Trey I'm curious too...any reason for the switch? I've got sus that I want to try also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom