Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Enanthate Equipoise Plan Log

Aenominoz

V.I.P.
EVO Logger
Hi guys, so i will reposted this with my log, but firstly im gonna tell you guys im not speaking engllish as my native language, so i hope this get you mate✌️

So yea like i said before on my post, im planning to jump my 2nd cycle, with test e and eq, and possibly to add some cardarine into this.
Currently mu weight is 73kg, 180cm height, im 23 years old, already training since 18, but from 18-20 i just go training when i want to workout, from 21 till now im bit frequently to working out, mostly 5 times a week, only when im. Very tired bcs i do working and studying to so minimum train 3 times weeks.

I always do muscle groups training, ( legs, chest, back, shoulder ,arms),
My diet bit strict sometimes, i cut sugar, no alcohol (im not drinking alcohol), less carbs ( but sometimes i eat alot when im too tired✌🤣, less eat processed food ( more from cooking myself)

Im planning to jump into:
eq 400mg a week
Test e 500mg a week
Cardarine ???mg (possibly want to add but still dont know how much dosages i need) *
Arimidex on hand
*OR
Eq 800week
Test e 250 a week
Cardarine
Arimidex on hand
* but all of those i need ur advice guys, like how much dosage i need, pct, ai if possible needed.

About my diet im not counting how much calories i need a day, protein or fat, or carbs
But as much as i can eat protein, but trying to reduce fat intake, and eat much carbs on lunch, morning I usually do with oat mix with protein, dinner before 6 less carbs
This my last picture about 1 weeks ago, last cycle is test e 500mg a week with anavar 40mg a day for 8weeks, about 6 months ago from done my pct

IMG_9504.jpeg

Hi guys, so i will reposted this with my log, but firstly im gonna tell you guys im not speaking engllish as my native language, so i hope this get you mate✌️

So yea like i said before on my post, im planning to jump my 2nd cycle, with test e and eq, and possibly to add some cardarine into this.
Currently mu weight is 73kg, 180cm height, im 23 years old, already training since 18, but from 18-20 i just go training when i want to workout, from 21 till now im bit frequently to working out, mostly 5 times a week, only when im. Very tired bcs i do working and studying to so minimum train 3 times weeks.

I always do muscle groups training, ( legs, chest, back, shoulder ,arms),
My diet bit strict sometimes, i cut sugar, no alcohol (im not drinking alcohol), less carbs ( but sometimes i eat alot when im too tired✌🤣, less eat processed food ( more from cooking myself)

Im planning to jump into:
eq 400mg a week
Test e 500mg a week
Cardarine ???mg (possibly want to add but still dont know how much dosages i need) *
Arimidex on hand
*OR
Eq 800week
Test e 250 a week
Cardarine
Arimidex on hand
* but all of those i need ur advice guys, like how much dosage i need, pct, ai if possible needed.

About my diet im not counting how much calories i need a day, protein or fat, or carbs
But as much as i can eat protein, but trying to reduce fat intake, and eat much carbs on lunch, morning I usually do with oat mix with protein, dinner before 6 less carbs
This my last picture about 1 weeks ago, last cycle is test e 500mg a week with anavar 40mg a day for 8weeks, about 6 months ago from done my pct

View attachment 19320
@Aenominoz good start to your log

now i asked this in the original thread but lets talk again

please share your situation in detail

diet, share your foods meals and time you eat
exercise, share your exercises sets reps and weights
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

also share pictures of foods, pictures of training and pictures of your supplements

Let us understand more details about you

if you have your heart set on doing testosterone and equipoise you can always adjust the dosing as you go
that is the nice thing about doing a log

good start to your log and nice picture you have a good base on your frame
I can tell though you're very young so if you're going to start steroids make sure you do them smart

you have a good physique for someone your age and good vascularity
don't mess it up by Dirty bulking or using too much gear keep the dosing small

just start with 300 milligrams of testosterone and 300 mg of equipoise
you can adjust things as you go there's no rule to this

I see some extra body fat on your frame
we have to get rid of that and it starts with diet and fasted cardio every morning

monstro likes your frame you have a nice Portuguese frame and skin tone
now we need to see your workouts post up your repetitions and sets let's see where we can work on improving you

fo supplements, after last pct, i take omega3, vit d, magnesium, zinc every day
might want to look into n2guard. it has all of that and 40 more ingredients all in 1

I'd personally hold off, you haven't even come close with maximizing genetic potential and have a long way yet, save gear use for after you tapped out the genetic limit and built a great foundation.

you can do a great Log bro stay dedicated

@Aenominoz good start to your log

now i asked this in the original thread but lets talk again

please share your situation in detail

diet, share your foods meals and time you eat
exercise, share your exercises sets reps and weights
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

also share pictures of foods, pictures of training and pictures of your supplements

Let us understand more details about you
Allright mate, ill share abput my diet later, but for my training, i usually do,
Mon Legs squat5-6set with extraweight from 1-4 sets 5-6set just only how many reps i can do,
Continue with leg press, extension, ended up with standing calves,

Chest: incline 6-7 sets, flat bench 6-7, peck fly machine 3-4 with drop sets, ended up with chest dips

Back: pullup, latspull, t bar row,
Shoulder : dumble press 5-7 sets , side leteral machine, rear delts with dumble, spam cable for side delts

Allright mate, ill share abput my diet later, but for my training, i usually do,
Mon Legs squat5-6set with extraweight from 1-4 sets 5-6set just only how many reps i can do,
Continue with leg press, extension, ended up with standing calves,

Chest: incline 6-7 sets, flat bench 6-7, peck fly machine 3-4 with drop sets, ended up with chest dips

Back: pullup, latspull, t bar row,
Shoulder : dumble press 5-7 sets , side leteral machine, rear delts with dumble, spam cable for side delts
@Aenominoz waiting on your diet man

and good but on the training still missing weights reps

Back
Top Bottom