Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Cycle Log - Let the gains beginšŸ¤˜

FYI. The picture on the left was me in my heroin addiction, the picture on the top right was me 100% natural, clean for 10yrs with training and the picture on the bottom right is me 14yrs clean and sober training for 13yrs and enhanced. I'll be 39 in July and I have been on gear for almost 6yrs. This will be my fourth cycle where in between I cruise around 150-175 test cyp a week

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319_204349_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319_204349_Photos.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 29
So for my training. Right now it's six days a week. Mon/thur- chest/delts, tuesday/Friday - back/bis. Wednesday/Saturday wheels.

For the past almost 10yrs my first 5 meals have pretty much always been the same.
Breakfast 50 grams oats or Farina, 100 gram banana and 10 cracked egg white.
Meals 2-4 6oz boneless chicken thighs or breast, 5oz jasmine or basamati rice and 4oz veggies.
Meal 5 6oz of some sort ofblean red meat, 5-6oz potatoes and veggies.
I have a huge sweet tooth for cakes and cookies that happen at night so on thos run I'm just trying to cut all that out.
I'm a union roofer so for me doing cardio at the gym it's usually on 10-15mim before I train
@Napa1020 good I'd like more training info checking the diet

ok diet its good but i would add more omega 3 fats and fiber
besides you can do more protein imo at least 50 grams more

Chest, I always do Incline. 315/1, 275lbs/8, 225/15
FYI. The picture on the left was me in my heroin addiction, the picture on the top right was me 100% natural, clean for 10yrs with training and the picture on the bottom right is me 14yrs clean and sober training for 13yrs and enhanced. I'll be 39 in July and I have been on gear for almost 6yrs. This will be my fourth cycle where in between I cruise around 150-175 test cyp a week
@Napa1020 strong lift and you have good form thanks for the video share keep sharing

You are an amazing bro! kicking heroin is hard, you're a true champion. I had addiction issues too so have many in our community so it's a safe place to share. :)

Please keep sharing diet training with us as you go.

@25homes is one of our Vets and he battled addiction and came back strong from it, you can check his log:
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/domestic-supply-bulking-log-25homes-max.97609/

also @Napa1020 has a @ugfreak ugfreak/para pharma touchdown up check guys
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/massive-touchdown-ugfreak.98401/
can you repost it here too please?

Not a fan of staying on

wow what an awesome post

should give every single person motivation reading it

Looking thick bro. get that diet right and you be good. I will be watching closely

Day 3 wheels. I am a big advocate for heavy squats and not in that 1-5 rep range cause let's face it, we're trying to build muscle and strength. So I keep everything in the 10-20 reps range. Today after pre-exhausting my legs with leg extensions and leg curls, I did 5 sets of barbell squats of 315lbs/15 reps. All five sites that exact way. Leg press I start worh single leg and pyramid up to were both legs come on which was 7 plates a side 10-12 reps. 5 sets 85lb dumbell RDLs 10-15 reps. It won't let me post the full length ls of my videos cause they are to big and long

Attachments

• 20240320_110613.jpg
    20240320_110613.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • 1710946791718.mp4
    46.6 MB
  • 1710944845460.mp4
    32 MB
  • 1710946179975.mp4
    26.2 MB
I like your hardcore training

So you want to gain size and strength and you think 10-20 rep squats will do that? I disagree. I think 5-8 will do much more for both size and strength. You should try 405 for sets of 5 and hit depth. I assure you that you will get much bigger and stronger with your entire body vs cardio squatting.

So you want to gain size and strength and you think 10-20 rep squats will do that? I disagree. I think 5-8 will do much more for both size and strength. You should try 405 for sets of 5 and hit depth. I assure you that you will get much bigger and stronger with your entire body vs cardio squatting.
5-8 reps is for strength. Look at platz and all the real classic bodybuilders, all their rep ranges where in that 12-20 rep range. The quality of muscle and definition is unparalleled

I can squat 405 for 12 reps for sets of 4-5. I hit legs twice a week so one day I go a little lighter then the next

Back
Top Bottom