Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired of tren

dearso

I’m 35 years old
5’7’’
192lbs
14% body fat
I’m getting tired of using trenbolone, the past 2 years i have ran like 4 or 5 cycles of it
the side effects really get annoying after a while.
however I have a hard time imagining going back to using other steroids now. is there a steroid stack that you would recommend for me that will still give me that on feeling where I won't be tempted to go back on tren

I’m 35 years old
5’7’’
192lbs
14% body fat
I’m getting tired of using trenbolone, the past 2 years i have ran like 4 or 5 cycles of it
however I have a hard time imagining going back to using other steroids now. is there a steroid stack that you would recommend for me that will still give me that on feeling where I won't be tempted to go back on tren

all steroids are going to give you some sort of "on" feeling... tren is entirely different with the results but more so with the side effects.. it comes down to your goals which you never stated here...

Tren is one of those compounds that definitely make you feel “on.” I always run tren ace if I do run tren to better manage unwanted side effects. Tren doesn’t have to be ran at extremely high doses since it is so powerful. If you keep tren in your cycles maybe consider lowering the dosage. Also, do not forget about tren base which has a very short half life. While tren will probably build more muscle and give you a harder dryer look the sides can really effect key areas that directly impact your fitness like diet and sleep. Not to mention 19-nor’s can be toxic and impact organs (liver).

If you just can’t imagine a cycle without tren you might look at NPP as an alternative. While it’s not tren it is a short ester version of deca. Unlike tren, NPP gives me a great appetite and I sleep like a baby. Honestly, I have achieved great results using NPP with Test prop. I won’t be running NPP in my upcoming cycle because my goals are less focused on increasing mass but more skewed to slabbing on lean muscle over time. If your goal is to take the train to Swoleville, I also suggest an overlooked AAS that has to be ran longer (like deca) but without the nasty side effects. That compound is, EQ. While not as good as a mass builder like deca or tren, EQ ran long will get ya big with the proper training and diet. EQ to test ratios can be ran closer to a 1:1 ratio unlike nandrolones where you want to run a split ratio with test higher if the nandro is impacting libido (deca dick).

once you use tren it is very hard to go back to eq or primo. this is why you always wait to use tren for when you truly hit a plateau.

you also should never run tren like that. run 1 cycle of it every 2 years max

I’m 35 years old
5’7’’
192lbs
14% body fat

I would try to get back on testosterone and see how you feel before you talk trenbolone. 500mgs test to start.

Eq is a good option with anavar

Id recommend DHB (1-testosterone). For me it was like a mild tren except I had no sides on it. Fantastic compound

I’m 35 years old
5’7’’
192lbs
14% body fat

tren does not make me tired because i don't abuse it

I’m 35 years old
5’7’’
192lbs
14% body fat

bro not everyone alpha male. some cannt handle tren. nothing to be ashame

Back
Top Bottom