Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

TP hgh meditrope not trustworthy

wasxer

A buddy of mine works for the university in town and i hooked him up with a kit of hgh from TP hgh meditrope
He said that he wasn’t feeling a thing from it after 3 weeks so i recommended he test it at school. He took it in and had the chemist there do their thing and he said it was fake hgh for sure.
So don’t trust TP with hgh, they are horrible

A buddy of mine works for the university in town and i hooked him up with a kit of hgh from TP hgh meditrope
He said that he wasn’t feeling a thing from it after 3 weeks so i recommended he test it at school. He took it in and had the chemist there do their thing and he said it was fake hgh for sure.

Meditrope is not HGH it's mostly HCG, so fake HGH basically.

read more
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/wow-tp-hgh-meditrope-really-hcg-88996.html

bro hgh legit from napsgear

meditrope will give you infections especially from the provider hgh

TP hgh is THE provider HGH which makes meditrope, the brand that puts people in the hospital so go figure

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

Currently running Ultima GH from Domestic Supply. The approved sources here are the real deal. Don’t risk taking something you aren’t sure what it is and just wasting your money.

Back
Top Bottom