Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TP hgh meditrope weak products

aseoiWaf

I’m pretty sure this hgh is very weak and underdosed
because I'm using 4iu’s per day and not seeing any sort of issues with carpal tunnel
usually when I use that much I get a lot of issues with that and also my appetite is crazy good
not seeing anything so far on this I believe it is very underdose stuff. you probably are going to have to run 8 iu’s to get any benefits. honestly I was just trash this crap, dont use them. They are cheap for a reason

Always educate yourself with reviews, user feedback threads, progress pictures etc. My preference is to stick with the most trusted places out there, and that is in all aspects of anything... my best experiences have always come with @domestic-supply.com !

HGH is mostly faked so that is common

to prevent that always use LEGIT sources. i would only trust napsgear for my hgh

because I'm using 4iu’s per day and not seeing any sort of issues with carpal tunnel
usually when I use that much I get a lot of issues with that and also my appetite is crazy good
not seeing anything so far on this I believe it is very underdose stuff. you probably are going to have to run 8 iu’s to get any benefits. honestly I was just trash this crap, dont use them. They are cheap for a reason

TP known as the provider sells fake and underdosed hgh, this has been put out on many forums, it's a fact.

domestic supply is spot on with their products and service. their hgh also is confirmed legit

THis is why I only use HGH from @domestic-supply.com best around

[FONT=&quot]You can save yourself so many problems by sticking with a verified and trusted source, such as @domestic-supply.com ! I use them exclusively with good reason. They carry top name brands, along with having the best customer service and extremely fast and discreet shipping. They provide everything you could want and more![/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom