Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

tren ace vs. tren e 2nd tren cycle

Mlaozeri

Registered
40 years old 178 pounds and five foot six inches very lean body fat six pack
this is my 2nd time using tren
first time I used tren ace. 6 weeks only
I was improving quite a bit especially after the 4th week but cut it short at 6 weeks because the side effects
was doing 300 mg a week
goal is to continue to recomp and get more ripped
do you think 2nd time on tren I should go with tren E and push 10 weeks this time?

I was improving quite a bit especially after the 4th week but cut it short at 6 weeks because the side effects
was doing 300 mg a week
do you think 2nd time on tren I should go with tren E and push 10 weeks this time?
I think trenbolone enanthate easier to use and less PIP

200mgs trenbolone enanthate with some winstrol thats a cycle I like to do if looking for a cut
add some cardarine and n2guard

was doing 300 mg a week
What was your injection schedule on the ace? For me sides would come on from too much hormone fluctuation. I need to inject A every day to avoid most sides. Enanthate is the same drug just with a longer ester attached. If you can’t handle A then E won’t be different.

you can run tren ace every 3 days. that is fine
For me i get sides if i pin at that frequency. I pin ace every day and even E i pin 3 times/week and don't have issues.
Thinks it's all based on the individual but keeping things steady has always worked best for me.

For me i get sides if i pin at that frequency. I pin ace every day and even E i pin 3 times/week and don't have issues.
Thinks it's all based on the individual but keeping things steady has always worked best for me.
yeah it does for sure
people have to find out what works best for them

i've found with tren the best thing for sides is spreading out carbs and making sure i stay cool and hydrated 24/7 and for me the sides always hit me like a ton of bricks by week 3/4 to no matter which ester i use or how i run them. stuff is potent!

if you use ugfreak tren that is the best thing you can run!

might want to include caber this time
doesn't hurt to add it

you can go with tren e but you need to dial the dose back on it especially considering you had to cut it short with just 300 mg... keep in mind that tren is certainly not for everyone and my thoughts on it are the best way to run it is to not run it at all!

Back
Top Bottom