Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone as my first cycle is it a mistake?-

kilma77

Registered
How are you Bros, I just did a cycled of Tren, omg, now I'm nervous, because just seen much info now saying, never use Tren as your first cycle, half cc every three days.. now I'm scare as fuck..should I stop, or just finish the cycle with PCT, someone told within the last 2 weeks of the cycle take PCT.. what should I do...

The reason people don't recommend trenbolone as a first cycle is that it is a VERY strong steroid and very suppressive of natural testosterone production. You are going to want to run a very good PCT protocol after your cycle to make sure you recover properly.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol exactly as it is laid out here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Are you running anything with it? Just straight tren? I've read you can run just tren but most opt for stacking with test at a minimum. Anything for prolactin or other side effects?

tren should not be run more than 12 weeks out of the year due to the harsh effects it has on the body from immune system to heart strain

as for a first cycle, its not the end of the world to use it however I wouldn't because its the king of all roids. you want to start off slow at first so you learn how to cycle steroids... save tren till when you really really really have your entire program dialed in so you can get the most out of it. otherwise you will experience mostly sides and not as many of the good things

How are you Bros, I just did a cycled of Tren, omg, now I'm nervous, because just seen much info now saying, never use Tren as your first cycle, half cc every three days.. now I'm scare as fuck..should I stop, or just finish the cycle with PCT, someone told within the last 2 weeks of the cycle take PCT.. what should I do...

From your post it seems like you are just taking tren, without any ancillaries or other steroids in the stack. Could you elaborate on this aspect of the cycle please? All in all, it is too late to be scared - now you just got to make sure that you are doing everything as it should be done. In such case most probably you will be alright.

i don know how people can stand using tren i used it before and i couldnt stop coughing for like 10 minutes i felt like i was freaking dying I think tren is overrated and i think there are better gear out there

The first cycle should only be testosterone. You can learn how your body reacts to it, find out your AI dosing, etc. After you get all that under control, the next cycle you can add one more compound - but not tren...tren is not called "divorce in a bottle" because it has light side effects!

Tren is an advanced AAS, only meant for people who have done many other AAS and know how their body reacts to them all. Then they do a testosterone and tren-A cycle. Always use the short ester first...if you have horrific sides they will be all over in 10 days. If you use a long ester (tren-E), it can be one to two MONTHS before the sides are gone. Yeah, that would suck.

Make your first cycle count! 600mg of test and some tren a, you'll be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom