Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log TRT and Transformation Lifechange Log

So my nipples are sore.

Ever since I tried 50mg anadrol pw 2 weeks ago, my nipples have been sore to the touch. I’ve had minor gyno since puberty and even with the nipples being sore I havnt noticed any increase in size.

The dosage of arimidex while on 250mg test a week was 0.25mg every 3.5 days and on 500mg it is 0.5mg every 3.5 days.

I’ve heard that arimidex has a half life of around 48 hours, does this mean I should be taking arimidex EOD totaling to the same weekly amount I normally use, or does this not matter.

Anyway, what are your guys thoughts on this mini gyno/ai update?

So my nipples are sore.

Ever since I tried 50mg anadrol pw 2 weeks ago, my nipples have been sore to the touch. I’ve had minor gyno since puberty and even with the nipples being sore I havnt noticed any increase in size.

The dosage of arimidex while on 250mg test a week was 0.25mg every 3.5 days and on 500mg it is 0.5mg every 3.5 days.

I’ve heard that arimidex has a half life of around 48 hours, does this mean I should be taking arimidex EOD totaling to the same weekly amount I normally use, or does this not matter.

@MorbidlyObeseAndProud arimidex wont help with anadrol

the issue you need is tamoxifen asap 40mgs ed that will work

can we see picture of gyno? important to see angles

anadrol doesn't aromatize. but it does bind to estrogen receptors
guys over the years have theorized running nolva helps with anadrol, but there is no iron proof of that.

in the end my advice is just stop anadrol, switch to tbol or var

anavar, tbol, even things like halo and superdrol g2g
none of those aromatize

anadrol is a great steroid
but let's be honest it's not meant for everybody

Monstro says good chance you end up with gynecomastia
happened to my cousin in town everyone makes fun of them now he has bitch tits LOL

Remind me of the body-fat levels again
10%
bros sore nipples a bad sign
you should stop anadrol
it was just a test on the anadrol, haven't started the 6 week drol portion yet. Nipples are good today.
You sound like you're very estrogen sensitive
I would use things that aren't going to boost estrogen
That’s a possibility, nipples aren’t t sore anymore though and I suspect that the Nolvadex I took with the anadrol that day lowered the serum concentration of my arimidex which I heard could happen, so it let a bit of estrogen bind to my nipples.

So when the time comes and I’m gonna run my 6 weeks of drol, il take 20 mg nolva a day and up the arimidex dosage. Mg’s may change depending on how I feel but that will be the starting protocol.
Monstro says good chance you end up with gynecomastia
happened to my cousin in town everyone makes fun of them now he has bitch tits LOL
i think im good now lmao. If you read the other reply’s in this new comment youl see why. Anyway any feedback is appreciated.

Mini Update:

Broz I am 175lbs now as of this morning. I’m still 10% bodyfat, checked yesterday, and I’m slowly looking more like I used to. Probably a lot of extra retention due to the new amount of hormones my body is getting used to again but also lots of old muscle has been regained.

Noticed a chest zit appear. Hoping my new skincare routine will do the trick.

this is going to be a good log if you stay locked in

So my nipples are sore.

I would run some Nolva for 10 days

Back
Top Bottom