Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Turtles testosterone primobolan anadrol hgh insulin cycle Log

you won't go wrong continuing the log
you can get through anything by being committed

Sorry I’ve been MIA and slack with the log. Had a bit of a rough patch the past couple weeks.

Current bodyweight: 100.8

Previous week bodyweight: 99.8

Current drugs:

Primo - 1050mg p/w - injecting EOD

Test E - 400mg p/w - injecting EOD

HGH - 6iu - 3am / 3pm

Anadrol - 40mg daily.

HCG - 1000iu p/w - injecting 3x weekly

Insulin rapid - 3x 5iu - 3 days a week

Telmisartan - 80mg daily

Nolva - 20mg daily

Vitamins - krill oil, vitamin C, liver complex, magnesium chelate

Quick summary -
I hit a bit of a plateau and my sleep was drastically going down hill. I was close to 2-3 hours a night some nights, days in a row until my body would crash and I’d finally get some sleep.
My weight was staying the same despite the increase in food and my joints were getting increasingly sore by the day.

Coach @Anabolik_chikin made the decision to pull the anadrol and told me to take 3 days off completely from gym.

Well 4 days later, I’m finally sleeping a solid 8 hours at night, my joints are no longer sore and I’m currently back in the gym feeling fantastic.

looking forward to getting things moving along again.
bro you have an amazing physique, Im loving the gram of primo bro just started on a gram myself last week can't wait to see what it does. excellent choice in coach by the way @Anabolik_chikin is the man! certainly knows what his doing you done very well to choose him, that's awesome that you had a short break and sleep is back up to 8 hours bro that's a huge win 💪

this is a hell of a stack that you put together
can't wait to see your progress

Sorry I’ve been MIA and slack with the log. Had a bit of a rough patch the past couple weeks.

Current bodyweight: 100.8

Previous week bodyweight: 99.8

Current drugs:

Primo - 1050mg p/w - injecting EOD

HGH - 6iu - 3am / 3pm

Anadrol - 40mg daily.

HCG - 1000iu p/w - injecting 3x weekly

Insulin rapid - 3x 5iu - 3 days a week

Telmisartan - 80mg daily

Nolva - 20mg daily

Vitamins - krill oil, vitamin C, liver complex, magnesium chelate

Quick summary -
I hit a bit of a plateau and my sleep was drastically going down hill. I was close to 2-3 hours a night some nights, days in a row until my body would crash and I’d finally get some sleep.
My weight was staying the same despite the increase in food and my joints were getting increasingly sore by the day.

Coach @Anabolik_chikin made the decision to pull the anadrol and told me to take 3 days off completely from gym.

Well 4 days later, I’m finally sleeping a solid 8 hours at night, my joints are no longer sore and I’m currently back in the gym feeling fantastic.

looking forward to getting things moving along again.
Nice

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. Keen to see what I can put together for this next push. Feeling like a new man now I’m sleeping again. 💪
@Kurobigg lets push waiting for your update

Update this Saturday brother. Been sick and made a fair few changes so been MIA for a bit. Back on track now though
sure we waiting :)

Alright gents, well overdue update,

I’ve been pretty sick the past couple weeks. Bed ridden and unable to train.
I lost 6 kilo’s from peak. 102kg down to 96kg.
This week I’ve been able to get a full weeks training and food in and Ive rebounded nicely.

Coach has changed up my protocol. Biggest change would be swapping primo out for EQ.
I’ve also started a fertility protocol as my sperm count came back lower than the reference range.
See below current drugs.
(Npp starts next week)

EQ - 800mg p/w - injecting EOD
NPP - 200mg p/w - injecting EOD
HGH - 6iu - 3am / 3pm
HCG - 1500iu p/w - injecting 3x weekly
HMG - 75mg 3x per week.
Lcarn - 500mg
Insulin rapid - 3x 7iu - 3 days a week
Telmisartan - 80mg daily
Nolva - 20mg daily

Vitamins - krill oil, vitamin C, magnesium chelate

My body was reacting quite harshly to the primo, terrible pip; red hot swelling almost every pin.
My haematology allowed us to switch over to EQ and to be honest Im loving it. The hybrid EQ300 has literally 0 pip and I’m getting more vascular and stronger by the day.

Blood pressure - 130/70

Cardio Completed - 3x HIIT & 1 x 30min medium intensity.

Food will be staying the same as I rebound back to my previous weight, coach believes I still have some room before needing to up the cals.

Current weight - 100.2kg
Previous weight - 96

Current cals

Rest - P. C. F.
Total200375502750

Training - P. C. F.
Total250715304130

High - P. C. F.
Total26095004840

Attachments

• IMG_7660.jpeg
    IMG_7660.jpeg