Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Turtles testosterone primobolan anadrol hgh insulin cycle Log

Alright gents, well overdue update,

I’ve been pretty sick the past couple weeks. Bed ridden and unable to train.
I lost 6 kilo’s from peak. 102kg down to 96kg.
This week I’ve been able to get a full weeks training and food in and Ive rebounded nicely.

Coach has changed up my protocol. Biggest change would be swapping primo out for EQ.
I’ve also started a fertility protocol as my sperm count came back lower than the reference range.
See below current drugs.
(Npp starts next week)

EQ - 800mg p/w - injecting EOD
NPP - 200mg p/w - injecting EOD
Test E - 400mg p/w - injecting EOD
HGH - 6iu - 3am / 3pm
HCG - 1500iu p/w - injecting 3x weekly
HMG - 75mg 3x per week.
Lcarn - 500mg
Insulin rapid - 3x 7iu - 3 days a week
Telmisartan - 80mg daily
Nolva - 20mg daily

Vitamins - krill oil, vitamin C, magnesium chelate

My body was reacting quite harshly to the primo, terrible pip; red hot swelling almost every pin.
My haematology allowed us to switch over to EQ and to be honest Im loving it. The hybrid EQ300 has literally 0 pip and I’m getting more vascular and stronger by the day.

Blood pressure - 130/70

Cardio Completed - 3x HIIT & 1 x 30min medium intensity.

Food will be staying the same as I rebound back to my previous weight, coach believes I still have some room before needing to up the cals.

Current weight - 100.2kg
Previous weight - 96

Current cals

Rest - P. C. F.
Total200375502750

Training - P. C. F.
Total250715304130

High - P. C. F.
Total26095004840
@Kurobigg very happy to see you back bro and really hitting it again :)

on the primobolan how much were you injecting to get bad PIP? and what was the mg/ml

foods look good but when you eating the "high" days? 950 grams of carbs? seems way high

and your huge stack there, whats your goal on this, you going to step on stage?

@Kurobigg very happy to see you back bro and really hitting it again :)

on the primobolan how much were you injecting to get bad PIP? and what was the mg/ml

foods look good but when you eating the "high" days? 950 grams of carbs? seems way high

and your huge stack there, whats your goal on this, you going to step on stage?
Thanks brother.

I was injecting 300mg eod
It was 200mg per ml.
I personally think it was just a case of my body reacting badly to it. I pushed through for 14 weeks none the less.

950g of carbs are the days where I incorporate the rapid insulin. Which is 3x days per week

Yes I do plan to hopefully step on stage.
Next year some time would be awesome but in saying that we have no set date yet though. I am just doing as the coach says @Anabolik_chikin and I have full faith in his plan.

Thanks brother.

I was injecting 300mg eod
It was 200mg per ml.
I personally think it was just a case of my body reacting badly to it. I pushed through for 14 weeks none the less.

950g of carbs are the days where I incorporate the rapid insulin. Which is 3x days per week

Yes I do plan to hopefully step on stage.
Next year some time would be awesome but in saying that we have no set date yet though. I am just doing as the coach says @Anabolik_chikin and I have full faith in his plan.
@Kurobigg 300mgs of primobolan EOD is going to be high PIP no matter what you use, it's not a reaction its reality of using too much primobolan bro, thats crazy doses 900mgs of primobolan and you wont even step on stage

IMO, with your size you are lean and strong, but unless you have a Date to step on stage, why would you use a large cycle like this along with insulin? like you're using insulin with 950 grams of carbs, you understand that's going to make you pre-diabetic very fast, maybe 4-5 years.
I'm not being a 'mother' here, heck I used insulin/hgh pre-stage but that was for SHOWS I had planned, the same for my clients, I have 2 guys going IFBB pro so they need it for National shows, but why do you need such large doses of steroids and insulin etc?

It’s not that I won’t step on stage, it’s just that I haven’t committed to a particular show as of yet.
Also in saying that just because somebody isn’t going to step on stage it doesn’t mean they can’t run large cycles. Everyone has their own goals and aspirations.

I’ll let the coach unpack a lot of what you’ve asked here as he’s more qualified to do so. In regards to the carbs and insulin.

Some
@Kurobigg 300mgs of primobolan EOD is going to be high PIP no matter what you use, it's not a reaction its reality of using too much primobolan bro, thats crazy doses 900mgs of primobolan and you wont even step on stage

IMO, with your size you are lean and strong, but unless you have a Date to step on stage, why would you use a large cycle like this along with insulin? like you're using insulin with 950 grams of carbs, you understand that's going to make you pre-diabetic very fast, maybe 4-5 years.
I'm not being a 'mother' here, heck I used insulin/hgh pre-stage but that was for SHOWS I had planned, the same for my clients, I have 2 guys going IFBB pro so they need it for National shows, but why do you need such large doses of steroids and insulin etc

This makes no sense.
If he was getting bad pip from primo, but not the EQ, how is it dosage related?

He said he has intentions of getting on stage, why would he use bigger dosages only for a prep? How much size would he actually build in a prep, gaining contractile tissue takes time. You build your physique, then you prep and show it off.

And 950g of carbs 3 days per week, and insulin 3x per week in a gaining phase will not make you pre diabetic very fast, he trains hard, had an active job and performs multiple HIIT cardio sessions per week, does 2x low carb days per week and his body composition shows he is utilising his calories efficiently. We have built up to this over time. He’s not going to be doing it for 4-5years straight that’s just silly, there will be cyclical building and fat loss phases just like anyone else.
And I’m not having a go I just think that message was a bit scare tactical. most competitors, let alone GOOD competitors are not using less than a gram. I’m sure there are some, but they would be the minority. Insulin is not the devil. Especially at 3 days a week.

Some

This makes no sense.
If he was getting bad pip from primo, but not the EQ, how is it dosage related?

He said he has intentions of getting on stage, why would he use bigger dosages only for a prep? How much size would he actually build in a prep, gaining contractile tissue takes time. You build your physique, then you prep and show it off.

And 950g of carbs 3 days per week, and insulin 3x per week in a gaining phase will not make you pre diabetic very fast, he trains hard, had an active job and performs multiple HIIT cardio sessions per week, does 2x low carb days per week and his body composition shows he is utilising his calories efficiently. We have built up to this over time. He’s not going to be doing it for 4-5years straight that’s just silly, there will be cyclical building and fat loss phases just like anyone else.
And I’m not having a go I just think that message was a bit scare tactical. most competitors, let alone GOOD competitors are not using less than a gram. I’m sure there are some, but they would be the minority. Insulin is not the devil. Especially at 3 days a week.
@Anabolik_chikin it makes perfect sense, pumping him with 900mgs of primobolan is going to be crazy PIP and injection pain. NO matter that quality.

Why would you pump him full of insulin and carbs if he has no stage date? just makes no sense, you have him doing 950grams of carbs and insulin and ton of gear for what exactly? he can get the same results with 1/2 the gear and no insulin/hgh etc.

Look, I know he's you're client so no problem I'm not the one to step on toes, I got clients so I know the feeling, but if you want him to be actually successful on stage, you need to dial him back, WAY back.

HGH - 6iu - 3am / 3pm
HMG - 75mg 3x per week.
Lcarn - 500mg
Telmisartan - 80mg daily
Nolva - 20mg daily
Why have him do enanthate EOD injections? why Equipoise EOD? whats the point using long esters with EOD injections.
Like I said, I'm not his mom and I dont want to step on toes but this cycle makes no sense. No Ai, with hcg/hmg with heavy insulin and hgh use.

@Anabolik_chikin it makes perfect sense, pumping him with 900mgs of primobolan is going to be crazy PIP and injection pain. NO matter that quality.

Why would you pump him full of insulin and carbs if he has no stage date? just makes no sense, you have him doing 950grams of carbs and insulin and ton of gear for what exactly? he can get the same results with 1/2 the gear and no insulin/hgh etc.

Look, I know he's you're client so no problem I'm not the one to step on toes, I got clients so I know the feeling, but if you want him to be actually successful on stage, you need to dial him back, WAY back.

Why have him do enanthate EOD injections? why Equipoise EOD? whats the point using long esters with EOD injections.
Like I said, I'm not his mom and I dont want to step on toes but this cycle makes no sense. No Ai, with hcg/hmg with heavy insulin and hgh use.
@Kurobigg and @Anabolik_chikin you should look at the Monstro death thread, he DIED doing exactly the type of cycles you are pushing here btw: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/threads/monstro-has-passed.98902/

You are very good at twisting words haha.
You said 900mg of ANY compound would cause pip. EQ is not

I have not instructed any particular injection frequency, this was his choice to keep injection volume lower per shot. But I do support it. A half life determines a MINIMUM injection frequency, there are no negatives to higher frequency.

Why would we want an AI in there? We are managing his estrogen with compound selection. HCG/HMG are for fertility purposes as they run on a completely seperate axis, they are not being used for performance enhancement effects and anabolics will not interfere with their fertility promoting effects.

I think your information regarding HGH and insulin are dated. They are not the devil.

And all due respect to a legend of this board, monstro did not die from 1.4g of gear. His test alone was known to go over 2g.
I have no idea what you use, but dont act like 1.4g is some ungodly death promoting amount for someone trying to step on stage. Especially when there are no orals, no Tren or other harsh compounds in play. I appreciate your concern. But I disagree with what you are saying

You are very good at twisting words haha.
You said 900mg of ANY compound would cause pip. EQ is not

I have not instructed any particular injection frequency, this was his choice to keep injection volume lower per shot. But I do support it. A half life determines a MINIMUM injection frequency, there are no negatives to higher frequency.

Why would we want an AI in there? We are managing his estrogen with compound selection. HCG/HMG are for fertility purposes as they run on a completely seperate axis, they are not being used for performance enhancement effects and anabolics will not interfere with their fertility promoting effects.

I think your information regarding HGH and insulin are dated. They are not the devil.

And all due respect to a legend of this board, monstro did not die from 1.4g of gear. His test alone was known to go over 2g.
I have no idea what you use, but dont act like 1.4g is some ungodly death promoting amount for someone trying to step on stage. Especially when there are no orals, no Tren or other harsh compounds in play. I appreciate your concern. But I disagree with what you are saying
@Anabolik_chikin wait, you're saying he's doing 1.2grams?
I thought he was injecting EOD 800mgs of EQ etc
clarify his doses

This week I’ve been able to get a full weeks training and food in and Ive rebounded nicely.

Coach has changed up my protocol. Biggest change would be swapping primo out for EQ.
I’ve also started a fertility protocol as my sperm count came back lower than the reference range.
See below current drugs.
(Npp starts next week)

HGH - 6iu - 3am / 3pm
HMG - 75mg 3x per week.
Lcarn - 500mg
Telmisartan - 80mg daily
Nolva - 20mg daily

My body was reacting quite harshly to the primo, terrible pip; red hot swelling almost every pin.
My haematology allowed us to switch over to EQ and to be honest Im loving it. The hybrid EQ300 has literally 0 pip and I’m getting more vascular and stronger by the day.

Blood pressure - 130/70

Food will be staying the same as I rebound back to my previous weight, coach believes I still have some room before needing to up the cals.

Current weight - 100.2kg
Previous weight - 96

Current cals

Rest - P. C. F.
Total200375502750

Training - P. C. F.
Total250715304130

High - P. C. F.
Total26095004840

it's okay man being sick is not the end of the world you'll definitely make it all back in more don't worry

See below current drugs.
(Npp starts next week)

HGH - 6iu - 3am / 3pm
HMG - 75mg 3x per week.
Lcarn - 500mg
Telmisartan - 80mg daily
Nolva - 20mg daily

Blood pressure - 130/70

Current weight - 100.2kg
Previous weight - 96

Current cals

Rest - P. C. F.
Total200375502750

Training - P. C. F.
Total250715304130

High - P. C. F.
Total26095004840

Good to hear your back at it brother, you have an Amazing physique definitely can not tell you had time off 💪 that’s a good decision from your coach to switch out primo for EQ, can tell by your updates that you and your coach have a good handle on what’s going on 👌 looking forward to seeing more updates from you bro

My view is everybody should decide what they do with their body
as long as they're okay with the consequences it's their choice

listen to your coach and if you're not happy with them then simply get a new one next time
no sense to not take their tips if you're paying them

Back
Top Bottom