Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Turtles testosterone primobolan anadrol hgh insulin cycle Log

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
Very grateful for @Raptor Labs to extend such an offer.

I think the adjustments coach @Anabolik_chikin has made have been excellent. Very excited to see the kind of package we can put together

In regards to the slin at 8iu I found it so much easier to get my food down. And I’m eating quite a lot on high days, my carbs alone are at 1000grams. And being on such a basic diet of Fodmap foods it’s quite a lot of food to get down in a day.
Also the pumps in the gym are out of this world. There is no comparison.

I'm glad they were able to take care of you

It ain’t rocket science. Anyone can put on massive gains as soon as insulin is thrown in the mix. My wife put on 15 lbs in one month at the end of a cycle doing just that 27 years ago. Got strong AF too.

Great job

Sounds like you're working with a coach who's got your back that's good to hear

definitely hold on to this coach and continue to use them they're doing a great job

I can imagine with that much carb intake your pumps would be insane

that's okay your carbs are high as long as they're good carbs and not junk
Actually the simple sugars are by far the best when using insulin. Glucose and dextrose have a GI of over 130 and almost instantly go to the muscle cells as glycogen. The faster and higher the GI the better.

Actually the simple sugars are by far the best when using insulin. Glucose and dextrose have a GI of over 130 and almost instantly go to the muscle cells as glycogen. The faster and higher the GI the better.
Depends on your insulin approach. If you were using it for one specific meal such as in the peri workout window you are spot on.

The approach we are using is to match insulin to the diet, not match the diet to the insulin so Kuro has his insulin dosed with whole food meals 3 times per day, 3 days per week. We allow up to 50% of the carbs from those meals to come from sugary sources and try to keep at least 50% from clean sources such as rice, potato, sweet potato etc to help sustain blood sugars over the course of the day while there is an excess of insulin present

Current bodyweight: 102.6

Previous week bodyweight: 100.8kg

Current drugs:

EQ - 800mg p/w - injecting EOD

Test E - 437.5mg p/w - injecting EOD

- I was actually only on 350mg. Fucked up my math so upped it this week.

HGH - 6iu - 3am / 3pm

HCG - 1500iu p/w - injecting 3x weekly

HMG - 75mg 3x per week.

Insulin rapid - 3x 8iu - 3 days a week

Telmisartan - 80mg daily

Nolva - 20mg daily

Cialas - 10mg eod

Vitamins - krill oil, vitamin C, magnesium chelate

training diet and cardio

• All training completed
  • 2x HIIT completed
  • No deviations from diet.

overall wellbeing, sleep, stress, hunger, energy/fatigue etc:

Feeling fucking amazing. I’m super full, vascularity just keeps increasing and weight is trending nicely.

Definitely notice the difference between 6iu’s of slin and 8iu’s.

Blood pressure - 127/70 first thing in the morning.

Joints still a bit sore but NPP gets added on Tuesday @ 200mg.

wins with diet/training/mind :

Just the ATH for my weight.

After going into depth my current physique the coach has decided we’ll be going for men’s physique. No date set yet but stoked to have something to look toward now.

Have a small competition between the boys that ends in a weeks time for myself.

(16 week transformation)

So next week will be my final photos and I’ll throw up some before and after comparisons as well.

Once I’ve finished my 16 weeks I’ll also be closing this log and beginning a new one as raptor labs has been generous enough to sponsor me for me upcoming push and prep going into my first show.

I’ll be starting a new log for that journey.

Here’s some pics of my current physique.

Stay swole lads 🤝

Amazing physique

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
Very grateful for @Raptor Labs to extend such an offer.

I think the adjustments coach @Anabolik_chikin has made have been excellent. Very excited to see the kind of package we can put together

In regards to the slin at 8iu I found it so much easier to get my food down. And I’m eating quite a lot on high days, my carbs alone are at 1000grams. And being on such a basic diet of Fodmap foods it’s quite a lot of food to get down in a day.
Also the pumps in the gym are out of this world. There is no comparison.
1000g carbs oh yeah boiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom