Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugfreak.to getting floaters after using large needle

Aloeim

Registered
so my buddy works at a lab and hooked me up with some thick needles, 15gauge
started using them to draw my gear. I have found it’s much easier to use those than the standard 25 gauge which take forever
anyway using ugfreak gear and when I went to extract the oil a piece of the rubber fell into the gear lol. I’m not saying it is their fault since I used a super thick needle, but at the same time shouldn’t they have stronger rubber and replace my vial? Next time I will use a 21G

started using them to draw my gear. I have found it’s much easier to use those than the standard 25 gauge which take forever
anyway using ugfreak gear and when I went to extract the oil a piece of the rubber fell into the gear lol. I’m not saying it is their fault since I used a super thick needle, but at the same time shouldn’t they have stronger rubber and replace my vial? Next time I will use a 21G
This is because you used a high G needle I mean 15G is a nail bro! you broke the rubber top.

Normal multi use vials like para pharma 10ml need 21G to draw for best results not less or you'll break the rubber.

i'm confused how this is ugfreak's fault lol

you aren't supposed to use such a huge needle that size regardless. i hope you don't expect the rubber to withstand a harpoon going through it.

this one is on YOU

Nope. It's like using a centre punch and moaning about the hole lol

I recently ran a cycle of their product using a 24g throughout (drawing with a blunt/used one and injecting with a fresh) and never had this issue. It IS easier to draw with a large gauge pin but this is what happens. Any larger and you'd have had an open hole.

And you can, of course, get bigger or smaller pins online easily. Their use, purchase etc, is not a legal issue. Heck I used Amazon last time but you can buy direct no sweat from medical supply companies

That would of happened with any supplier or any gear with that size needle

15g way to big breaking off pieces of stopper

Order the right needles it isnt difficult!

Back
Top Bottom