Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

ugfreak.to need some help

LaeNas

Registered
this is the first time I have tried ugfreak.to
I got their testosterone and not seeing any sort of gains
it’s weird though because I went and got the testosterone tested and it’s definitely legit. I’m on 200 mg a week and my testosterone levels are high
however I’m just not seeing the types of results that I’m used to. I’m up eight pounds in eight weeks and I thought I would put on a lot more size
do you think the gear might be under dosed or am I doing something wrong?

it’s weird though because I went and got the testosterone tested and it’s definitely legit. I’m on 200 mg a week and my testosterone levels are high
however I’m just not seeing the types of results that I’m used to. I’m up eight pounds in eight weeks and I thought I would put on a lot more size
8lbs is great gains and @ugfreak is legit as you say, testosterone at 200mgs wont make you gain more

seems to me like you have had a helluva cycle so far
just 200mgs a week test and 8 pound gain in just 8 weeks
and yes of course the gear is good. you got it from ugfreak

I have to run 2000 mg a week of testosterone to gained eight pounds in eight weeks so I don't know what you're complaining about

Up your testosterone does the 400 or 500 mg if you want more gains

it appears you have no idea how this works or what a good amount of gains actually is.. 8 lbs on only 200 mg of test is tremendous, and actually, is far more than one would expect

You have made a lot of progress with the dose you are using so I feel you need a better understanding of what to expect before making this type of comment

bro what you expect on 200mg a week bro.

Back
Top Bottom