Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to screwed up my order

HuaseBa

Newbie Brother
I’ve been using ugfreak for the past 3 years. Always been solid to me
But this time they screwed up my order. I put in an order for 4 packets anavar, 3 bottles test and 2 vials of EQ
They sent me 4 packets anavar, 2 EQ and only 2 bottles of test. Wtf? Why would they jip me out of a vial of testosterone doesn’t make sense. I reached out to them and they said they included it and that i was wrong but still said they would ship it out. Which they did. Still i don’t think its right they would think i was lying to them. I feel hurt

But this time they screwed up my order. I put in an order for 4 packets anavar, 3 bottles test and 2 vials of EQ
They sent me 4 packets anavar, 2 EQ and only 2 bottles of test. Wtf? Why would they jip me out of a vial of testosterone doesn’t make sense. I reached out to them and they said they included it and that i was wrong but still said they would ship it out. Which they did. Still i don’t think its right they would think i was lying to them. I feel hurt

Glad to hear UGF resolved all issues

You feel hurt? they reshipped the missing testosterone, so what's the problem? sounds like you should have ordered anti-estrogens with this cycle because you're too emotional on this cycle, high estrogen e2 level.

they took care of you and took care of the situation, even though it sounds like it wasn't even their fault and maybe you mis-counted what you got

but thank you for the review which shows that ugfreak.to always take care of their customers

Did your little feelings get hurt? how about this... stop being a typical new age PUSSY and stop worrying about your feelings dude.. unreal the amount of weakness being pushed out by leaders etc. making everyone so pathetic and weak!

Hey brother, sorry hearing you had a less then ideal experience. I knew at the end of the day UGFreak would come through and fix every and any issues that arise, regardless of what happened the important part is it got communicated and taken care of properly and promptly. I use UGF myself and they have always come through never ever have to worry about that. 3 years and only 1 issue happening that is some crazy good customer service we have to point that out and commend them on being top notch.

You should be thankful to ugfreak and their team, they really went to bat for you. I hear they fixed your order much faster than you said and reshipped lost item. UGfreak is the real TRUTH!

Hey brother, sorry hearing you had a less then ideal experience. I knew at the end of the day UGFreak would come through and fix every and any issues that arise, regardless of what happened the important part is it got communicated and taken care of properly and promptly. I use UGF myself and they have always come through never ever have to worry about that. 3 years and only 1 issue happening that is some crazy good customer service we have to point that out and commend them on being top notch.

fantastic post, this is how you handle threads like this. #1 professionalism

bros this thread should be you being happy about having everything fixed not getting butthurt

APPROVED SOURCE - UGFREAK

FACT CHECK: OP HAD HIS ISSUE RESOLVED AND POSTED A MISLEADING SUBJECT AS THE TITLE OF THE THREAD

this is hella misleading I thought something wrong but you admit ugfreak really took care of you and you crying on high estrogen

ugfreak is G2G i vouch for them, many positive reviews and this review is actually positive the guy just said it strange way

please have your estrogen checked, ugfreak sent you very strong para pharma testosterone and you not using AIs so maybe high estrogen making you emotional

fantastic post, this is how you handle threads like this. #1 professionalism

It does us no good to bash or insult, you and I both know this brother, at the end of the day I want everyone as happy as can be and get taken care of, sometimes issues come up out of our control, at the end of the day all we can do is try again and get it right. I appreciate the nod 😎

We're very sorry if we've screwed your order, by forgetting an item. It sure doesn't happen a lot, but our goal is to always make sure it doesn't happen. But of course, we understand our workers are human beings and can make mistake. We're always happy to take care of it. However, suggesting that we would "jip"you out a vial of Test makes no sense. To suggest such is quite disappointing, because obviously if it happened, it's a mistake. We usually never tell customers such things, unless we're 100% sure because we got some proof. So I'd love to see the message exchange you've had on our website, to look into whether this happened, because it's unlikely we ever said that. Please do send me a PM with your order ID, so I can see the conversation. Thank you.

And thank you everyone for your great backup! We appreciate this community a lot.

they made it right bro move on

Back
Top Bottom