Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ - Aussie Domesitc Source - (the real AusJuice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awoken this morning by Auspost and a email from AJ to say he had seen my post where i had shown my interest in his SHOGUN HGH and that he had sent me out a sample,wtf a sample he sent me out a hole pack, m8 your kindness is next level and i am so grateful for all the help you have given me. Thanks again my brother your a absolute gentleman who has definitely made my day a swolle heap better. Thanks m8👊View attachment 15939
My oath brothers,ugloz,AJ is setting new standards for the game,true to his word,I've been fortunate enough to receive care package just on enquiring about some of his orals with another Evo brother,sent me multiple oral.compounds to utilise in my cycle and have to say they are as good as they should be.as I said,setting new standards in the game.what a gentleman.thanks for all you contribute AJ.

Once again, ordered test and deca yesterday and received today. Remarkable speed !!

Two weeks ago also ordered platinum test e and npp. Been running test e low dose for about a month and just added npp, 5th jab and seeing decent strength gains (even though my diet is complete rubbish atm) and more importantly for me my joints feel like I’ve sprayed WD40 on them🥹 this 2 year shoulder click is gone and tendinitis in tricep has settled. Within fukn 2 weeks ! I’m not one to usually put reviews but fuck me im actually happy with all of this ! Thanks AJ and thanks for thoroughly answering any question I throw at you !!

Cheers boys!

Hmm they're lyopholised under vacuum so something may have happened with the seal during manufacturing - this can happen from time to time and usually doesn't pose too big of an issue. Also confirming that you drew the BAC and reconstituted using an insulin needle (and not a large needle)? Puncturing those smaller rubber stoppers with larger needles can compromise the seal. Some people (without knowing better) get impatient and reach for their draw up needles so I just wanted to double check. Either way, I don't think you'll face any major problems there.

Regarding your tests, I encourage/welcome direct analysis of the product as there can be a lot of variables with testing HGH legitimacy solely through blood work - it isn't as cut and dry as it is like checking T levels to see if the Test E you're running is real. It's no biggie if you've opted for the latter but there are pretty specific parameters when checking for elevated levels of IGF-1 through the use of GH (ie: you generally don't want to pin any longer than 30 minutes before blood being drawn, be fasted, etc).

In any case, keen to see hear your results and I'm glad things have been smooth for you this far ;)

AJ
@ugloz - Thanks AJ for the tip on the HGH. I have your HGH on the way and would have filled it with a 23G pin. I notice when I pull out the 23G pin from a vial of test it will suck in some air so can totally understand the lack of sealing with using a larger gauge pin.

Went back a few pages in this thread and gee it brought back some memories. I remember UGL Oz and MOS now also but that was slightly before/around my time of starting around 2014. There was also another lab, Jungle juice I think? Also someone had a glowing orange tren that everyone raved about!

@MirroredWindow , how's the HGH going?

Once again, ordered test and deca yesterday and received today. Remarkable speed !!

Two weeks ago also ordered platinum test e and npp. Been running test e low dose for about a month and just added npp, 5th jab and seeing decent strength gains (even though my diet is complete rubbish atm) and more importantly for me my joints feel like I’ve sprayed WD40 on them🥹 this 2 year shoulder click is gone and tendinitis in tricep has settled. Within fukn 2 weeks ! I’m not one to usually put reviews but fuck me im actually happy with all of this ! Thanks AJ and thanks for thoroughly answering any question I throw at you !!
I shoulda picked NPP instead but had good results with Deca. Two weeks in tomorrow and already getting the morning oily side of the nose. Need the oil in the joints though, it's coming!

I shoulda picked NPP instead but had good results with Deca. Two weeks in tomorrow and already getting the morning oily side of the nose. Need the oil in the joints though, it's coming!
Tbh I haven’t used npp before I’m liking it so far, deca bloats my face up hard. I feel like npp is almost the same, but more versatile I can stay lean on it to an extent and I don’t look like a balloon from the water retention. Early stages but so far so good

pinned half ml to test it out for AJ, no pip at all. That was straight into VG with half inch insulin pin
All.of AJ's compounds/oils are smooth as,I pinned up to 2 and half ml,test prop,tren ace into ventro glute,no pip,no swelling,no lumps,except for all.the scar tissue I've accumulated,lol,sometimes that plunger on a 3ml barrel is bending forcing that golden oil into myself,just gota get it in there,love this shit fellas.love ugloz oils and orals.outstanding in many ways AJ.and I'm going to say it again,setting new standards in the game.im sure y'all brothers agree.

All.of AJ's compounds/oils are smooth as,I pinned up to 2 and half ml,test prop,tren ace into ventro glute,no pip,no swelling,no lumps,except for all.the scar tissue I've accumulated,lol,sometimes that plunger on a 3ml barrel is bending forcing that golden oil into myself,just gota get it in there,love this shit fellas.love ugloz oils and orals.outstanding in many ways AJ.and I'm going to say it again,setting new standards in the game.im sure y'all brothers agree.
Agreed UGLOZ the go2 brother and AJ is a absolute gentleman and is definitely setting high standards in customer service and product availability. We love ya brother and definitely repping UGLOZ all the way👊
https://evolutionary.org/

Ordered Sunday Test E and Tren E arrived on Tues and alot smoother then the other stuff I just finished (Thanks Seventieschild for the coupon) legends!!! Will order alot more when I fully recover from my operation. Seen the above posts about the HGH if more good reviews on it might order that also. Currently into 4 months of HGH blue tops to help after a foot fusion/bone and artery transplant lol yep got f^ked so the Shogun HGH will be on my next order!

Ordered Sunday Test E and Tren E arrived on Tues and alot smoother then the other stuff I just finished (Thanks Seventieschild for the coupon) legends!!! Will order alot more when I fully recover from my operation. Seen the above posts about the HGH if more good reviews on it might order that also. Currently into 4 months of HGH blue tops to help after a foot fusion/bone and artery transplant lol yep got f^ked so the Shogun HGH will be on my next order!
All good brother,that code,'voodoo10' is valid for minutes use purchases,use every and anytime you prefer my friend.Aj hgh is A1,my wife is running it at 1ui daily,about 5 weeks in for anti ageing and cartledge/tendon repair.among the weightloss she has benefited from,things are really starting to come together early days though I'm sure it gets better when ran for 6months plus.all the best,enjoy bro

Ordered off AJ some Dbol,and 10 days in feeling fucking great with great gains. His shit is legit will be going through him from now on you’re a fucking legend mate😎

Hey all,

I've kicked off this month's testing with analysis of our SHOGUN range of peptides.

See the test reports from Janoshik Analytics below:

SHOGUN BPC-1575.87 mg @ 99.809% PurityView Report
SHOGUN TB-5001.66 mg @ 98.039% PurityView Report
SHOGUN Melanotan-II (MT2)8.97 mg @ 99.719% PurityView Report
SHOGUN Semaglutide4.37 mg @ 99.713% PurityView Report
SHOGUN Ipamorelin5.34 mg @ 99.794% PurityView Report
SHOGUN CJC-1295 (DAC)2.45 mg @ 98.850% PurityView Report

It takes a little longer for testing of the HCG to be completed but it shouldn't be too far behind. Will post here once they become available.

Cheers

AJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom