Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ - Aussie Domesitc Source - (the real AusJuice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
greetings to all the evo broz been a while since i been on here so had to create a new account since not remembering my old details but good to be back. question for ugloz ,a mate mentioned to me today he placed an orderer with someone on facebook, i had a look and the page is identical to your logo so the question is do you advertise on there or could he have been scamed. thanks

greetings to all the evo broz been a while since i been on here so had to create a new account since not remembering my old details but good to be back. question for ugloz ,a mate mentioned to me today he placed an orderer with someone on facebook, i had a look and the page is identical to your logo so the question is do you advertise on there or could he have been scamed. thanks
No not Facebook,evolutionary.org only,there's even a warning on his site page about this,plus other threads on here.evolutionary.org to order only

No not Facebook,evolutionary.org only,there's even a warning on his site page about this,plus other threads on here.evolutionary.org to order only
thanks i thought it mite be the case 😖 i was hoping for his sake he was okay but i did say normally i wouldn't trust any public advertisements as privacy is a big concern factor etc, is there something we can do about that facebook page ? would it help if i reported it to them maby? the amount of people they must scam hurts to think about it

thanks i thought it mite be the case 😖 i was hoping for his sake he was okay but i did say normally i wouldn't trust any public advertisements as privacy is a big concern factor etc, is there something we can do about that facebook page ? would it help if i reported it to them maby? the amount of people they must scam hurts to think about it
Pretty sure Aj has taken al steps he can,o would think most guys would be aware that this type of business isn't conducted on any social media platforms,it's all done on encrypted apps and sites for a reason.

In the world of shopping for anabolic's there is all ways gunna be scum taking advantage of people trying to acquire quality products, so either you get underdosed/bunk gear or get nothing at all, thats why its all ways wise to do your research and go with a sauce that has been vouched for or who has solid reviews. EVO was the place that helped me, a bit of research and a few questions and a bit of common sense and now i have a solid sauce that i know will arrive on time and be a quality product. There are a couple of quality sauces on here but UGLOZ is the one i have used and recommended. And just a quick thanks to seventieschild it was your reviews that helped me to decide to go with UGLOZ when i first came to EVO and AJ thanks again my brother for running a professional services where i have no worries at all sending my coin. Anyways hope this can help others out in making the right decision when it comes to looking for a reliable and trustworthy sauce👊
https://evolutionary.org/

Hey @nevadasameagain,

@Seventieschild has already answered this question but just wanted to chime in! We do have a banner up on the site warning visitors to be aware of scammers operating on Facebook and other social media platforms. The banner links to this post which I've included below too:

=======
Hi all,

I wanted to alert the community about an unfortunate situation that we have recently discovered. It has come to our attention that an unauthorized group is running ads on Facebook / social media and are claiming to be UGL OZ.

Please note the following key points to protect yourself from these scammers and impersonators:

Official Website & Contact Information:

• Our only & official website is: https://evolutionary.org/
  • Our only & official email address is: [email protected]
Be cautious of any other web sites, domains or email addresses claiming to be us.

No Orders via Email or Messages:

The scammers are running ads on Facebook / social media and are taking orders via instant messenger and emails. We've learnt that they request payment via payID but may also accept other forms of payment (such as crypto).

I want to emphasize that we NEVER accept orders or request payment through email, social media messages, or any unofficial communication channels.

All orders must be placed through our secure website only (https://evolutionary.org/).

In this age of digital impersonation, it's crucial to remain vigilant and alert. If something seems unusual or suspicious, trust your instincts. If you're seeing any form of advertisement that appears to be from us, it's likely a scam.

If you're ever in doubt, please send us an email: [email protected]

Be careful everyone!
=======

If you wanted to direct your mate to this post or have him email me directly on the official email listed above, I'd be more than happy to help him out as best I can!

AJ

In the world of shopping for anabolic's there is all ways gunna be scum taking advantage of people trying to acquire quality products, so either you get underdosed/bunk gear or get nothing at all, thats why its all ways wise to do your research and go with a sauce that has been vouched for or who has solid reviews. EVO was the place that helped me, a bit of research and a few questions and a bit of common sense and now i have a solid sauce that i know will arrive on time and be a quality product. There are a couple of quality sauces on here but UGLOZ is the one i have used and recommended. And just a quick thanks to seventieschild it was your reviews that helped me to decide to go with UGLOZ when i first came to EVO and AJ thanks again my brother for running a professional services where i have no worries at all sending my coin. Anyways hope this can help others out in making the right decision when it comes to looking for a reliable and trustworthy sauce
👊

https://evolutionary.org/

Appreciated @Campbell101, thanks brother!

Also just started UGLOZ melano. 3 days in with like 30 mins in the sun and I’m already shades darker.
Top quality stuff keep up the good work AJ 🤟

Haha awesome stuff @Kurobigg, glad to hear it!

AJ

Tired of hearing those YouTubers claim that most UGLs peddle dodgy Primo!

I reckon most of the seasoned folks here back a couple of suppliers, but are there any arguments the UGLs reckon are worth putting forth against those YouTubers?

'Cause we're just regular blokes, not chemists or loaded folks who can afford to buy and then splash out a fortune sending it to labs to check if it's legit.

Are there any points or explanations the UGLs want to make regarding Primo?

Hey @nevadasameagain,

@Seventieschild has already answered this question but just wanted to chime in! We do have a banner up on the site warning visitors to be aware of scammers operating on Facebook and other social media platforms. The banner links to this post which I've included below too:

=======
Hi all,

I wanted to alert the community about an unfortunate situation that we have recently discovered. It has come to our attention that an unauthorized group is running ads on Facebook / social media and are claiming to be UGL OZ.

Please note the following key points to protect yourself from these scammers and impersonators:

Official Website & Contact Information:

• Our only & official website is: https://evolutionary.org/
  • Our only & official email address is: [email protected]
Be cautious of any other web sites, domains or email addresses claiming to be us.

No Orders via Email or Messages:

The scammers are running ads on Facebook / social media and are taking orders via instant messenger and emails. We've learnt that they request payment via payID but may also accept other forms of payment (such as crypto).

I want to emphasize that we NEVER accept orders or request payment through email, social media messages, or any unofficial communication channels.

All orders must be placed through our secure website only (https://evolutionary.org/).

In this age of digital impersonation, it's crucial to remain vigilant and alert. If something seems unusual or suspicious, trust your instincts. If you're seeing any form of advertisement that appears to be from us, it's likely a scam.

If you're ever in doubt, please send us an email: [email protected]

Be careful everyone!
=======

If you wanted to direct your mate to this post or have him email me directly on the official email listed above, I'd be more than happy to help him out as best I can!

AJ
thankyou i since seen the warning on your page and it clicked i have read that warning a number of times yet it didn't come to mind when the issue arrised. Thankyou i have told him that i am looking into it for him but wil forward the link to him and get him to reach out to you🙏

thankyou i since seen the warning on your page and it clicked i have read that warning a number of times yet it didn't come to mind when the issue arrised. Thankyou i have told him that i am looking into it for him but wil forward the link to him and get him to reach out to you🙏

Attachments

• IMG_20230918_160015.jpg
    IMG_20230918_160015.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 56
First time posting on here, been a lurker for a while but thought I would come and give my praise.

Ordered on Sunday and it came today. No hassle, no trouble and super easy. Would use UGLOZ again.

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom