Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ - Aussie Domesitc Source - (the real AusJuice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Fellas
made an order was complete yesterday at 315pm and it arrived today im in victoria, crazy good postage speed!
Got some HGH first time using it hoping to heal a few body pains, good to see others having good results hopefully i can add to the good reviews
So after using the HGH at 4Ui a day till last friday ive used 200ui total, i just finished my cut and have only reversed dieted to my maintance now for my weight and i put on just over 3kgs of clean muscle running UGL HGH, amazing results! Defiantly will be adding more to my bulking stack once the i have the $ too! great stuff.

I put in an order with ugloz and had a couple of minor issues. One of which I wouldn't have even noticed, but I received an email from AJ apologising for a few hour delay on the processing. When I received my order AJ through in 2 free vials!!!! My "test run order" turned into a whole cycle for me! Far too generous my man.

I put in an order with ugloz and had a couple of minor issues. One of which I wouldn't have even noticed, but I received an email from AJ apologising for a few hour delay on the processing. When I received my order AJ through in 2 free vials!!!! My "test run order" turned into a whole cycle for me! Far too generous my man.
Just another example of AJ 's kindness and professionalism. This is why UGLOZ is my go2 and should be yours. Don't risk it just go with the one that is repeatedly vouched for👊
https://evolutionary.org/

Just wanted to add another review for UGLOZ. I’ve been around for a decade or more and used countless Aussie underground’s over the years but I can honestly say the level of customer service @ugloz provides is unmatched. Just miles ahead of the game when it comes to generosity and professionalism. I don’t think I even need to mention the products they speak for themselves just wanted to Thank you again for the exceptional service. Absolute legend

Have to agree,shout out to AJ,ugloz,received parcel today,sent yesterday,got some deca and semaglutide for my better half,miss lovely.his products are A1,most professional,most generous,tops for customer service,just legendary no exaggeration,said it before,ugloz is setting new standards in the game.thanks AJ for being a pillar of our community and always outstanding with all you have done.

First time posting on here, been a lurker for a while but thought I would come and give my praise.

Ordered on Sunday and it came today. No hassle, no trouble and super easy. Would use UGLOZ again.

Thanks guys
So after using the HGH at 4Ui a day till last friday ive used 200ui total, i just finished my cut and have only reversed dieted to my maintance now for my weight and i put on just over 3kgs of clean muscle running UGL HGH, amazing results! Defiantly will be adding more to my bulking stack once the i have the $ too! great stuff.
Been trying to get around to praising AJ for his absolute
💯
% dedication to his customers and producing the goods time and time again in a time that people need certainty. Ordered a few items which arrived in a timely manner securely packed, stealthy and unable to fault. AJ
🙏
My stuff arrived today, super happy, will update on quality etc once I’ve cracked into it! Thanks AJ for being authentic, the customer service and speed of delivery is great!
I just sorted out the order yesterday and got me delivery right now. That's a ripper speedy service from UGL OZ, mate. Cheers heaps, AJ. And a huge shoutout to seventieschild!
Aj's a bloody legend, mate!
Just another example of AJ 's kindness and professionalism. This is why UGLOZ is my go2 and should be yours. Don't risk it just go with the one that is repeatedly vouched for
👊

https://evolutionary.org/
Just wanted to add another review for UGLOZ. I’ve been around for a decade or more and used countless Aussie underground’s over the years but I can honestly say the level of customer service @ugloz provides is unmatched. Just miles ahead of the game when it comes to generosity and professionalism. I don’t think I even need to mention the products they speak for themselves just wanted to Thank you again for the exceptional service. Absolute legend
Have to agree,shout out to AJ,ugloz,received parcel today,sent yesterday,got some deca and semaglutide for my better half,miss lovely.his products are A1,most professional,most generous,tops for customer service,just legendary no exaggeration,said it before,ugloz is setting new standards in the game.thanks AJ for being a pillar of our community and always outstanding with all you have done.
AJ is an absolute legend.
after telling him a bit about my history he chucked a free product in.
Also gave me better advice about trt than the clinic I signed up with did.

Cheers legends, greatly appreciate you all taking the time to review - thank you! 🙏

AJ

ugloz certainly raises some serious concerns. It's clear that someone else has taken over the previous ausjuice/ausmeds domains since they ceased operations. I placed an order sometime after AJ said he had stopped operations and unfortunately never received the item I paid for. This situation is undoubtedly a scam, may not be the case now, but when I ordered I received absolutely fuck all from ausmeds and whoever is behind these new domains should feel a sense of responsibility for impersonating someone else's hard work and profiting from it.

ugloz is my go-to and I will stand by him with all I got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom