Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ - Aussie Domesitc Source - (the real AusJuice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay good info,
What sort of duration are you running it tho?
I havnt run any hcg in a couple of years and I’d like to have the option of having kids one day if I choose , so I guess it’s more to just preserve fertility
Should I run 500iu all year round or doing blasts every few months be sufficent ?

Much appreciated lads cheers
Everything I’ve read and been told indicates running it year round yields the best results.
I’ll be continually taking it going forward. I didn’t notice any estrogen spikes or anything and I dunno if it’s a placebo or not but I just feel better all round.

okay good info,
What sort of duration are you running it tho?
I havnt run any hcg in a couple of years and I’d like to have the option of having kids one day if I choose , so I guess it’s more to just preserve fertility
Should I run 500iu all year round or doing blasts every few months be sufficent ?

Much appreciated lads cheers
dont listen to the bro science
Heres a link that will help you out, scroll to the bottom for diagrams

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6087849/

There are absolutey no studies that show running HCG year round will preserve fertility over not running it, but there are plenty of studies showing full sperm recovery from androgen induced shut down. The bro science is purely anecdotal. My friend impregnated his partner on full blast (over 1gm of gear at the time) on the off season.

Save your money. Everyone is so damn paranoid when it comes to fertility. If you had shit swimmers before PEDS, you're going to have shit swimmers during or after PEDS. No one gets their semen analysis done though before doing steroids so they all think steroids fucked their junk...

Hey all,

I'm happy to announce that we are running our first ever UGL Talk member-only sale!

All UGL Talk members can enjoy 30% off their order (excluding sales items) this long weekend.

In order to redeem the coupon code, you'll need to be a registered member of UGL Talk. If you have not done so already, you can 🌐register here.

Once you have registered, please see 🌐this thread to redeem the coupon code. This code is only available to registered members.

Sale ends: Monday, October 2 @ 7PM (AEST).

Have a safe long weekend!

AJ

Good morning Evo brothers (+sisters!),

Just a reminder that our 30% off sale ends tonight at 7PM (AEST).

Hope everyone recharged over the long weekend, and if you haven't, then be sure to get those last few hours of R&R in today - we can take the world back on tomorrow! 💪

AJ

dont listen to the bro science
Heres a link that will help you out, scroll to the bottom for diagrams

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6087849/

There are absolutey no studies that show running HCG year round will preserve fertility over not running it, but there are plenty of studies showing full sperm recovery from androgen induced shut down. The bro science is purely anecdotal. My friend impregnated his partner on full blast (over 1gm of gear at the time) on the off season.

Save your money. Everyone is so damn paranoid when it comes to fertility. If you had shit swimmers before PEDS, you're going to have shit swimmers during or after PEDS. No one gets their semen analysis done though before doing steroids so they all think steroids fucked their junk...
Interesting …

“TRT should be cycled off every six months replaced by a four-week cycle of 3,000 IU of hCG every other day. For men who do not desire to preserve fertility testicular size can me maintained while undergoing TRT with 1,500 IU of HCG given weekly. Which is enough to maintain pre-TRT levels of intratesticular Testosterone “

🤯🤯

AJ from UGL OZ is an absolute legend. Got it in me hands in just 40 hours since I placed it.

It's worth a cool $1600.
Cheers, AJ, you're a champ!
IMG_0827.jpeg

H

Have you tried Superdol before? I was looking at it but ended up with Anavar instead.
No mate, but I've already given Anadrol 50 a shot. This Superdrol is reserved for the next cycle, which is set to kick off around December.

However, we've got to be extra cautious with Superdrol, shouldn't run it for more than 3-4 weeks tops.

Let's see how things go in December, and I'll be sure to keep you folks updated.👍

Ok here is my run down with UGL OZ as a first time buyer of anything like this online.

Site

Its easy to use but as a newbie I have seen other sites that have description on what each item is used for and I would love to see that added in. of course you would still look it up but it did help on the other sites when looking for things.

Payment.

Well, this one was an interesting one. Again as someone who’s never bought Bitcoin to buy anything this one got me. I downloaded a few apps and couldn’t understand any of them. Someone suggested Edge and it worked but took nearly 3 days for it all to go through. First up NAB blocked all of my accounts and then sent me a message a day later saying they found fraud. After talking to them and answering 100s of questions about me being scammed and so on they finally unblocked it all. Then I had the next stage of confirming with Edge who I was. Had to use ID and photo of myself. This took another half a day.
Then when I sent the payment to UGL OZ. Edge then sent me multiple emails asking me the same questions as NAB did. At the end of the day it was all about security and I have no issues with that it was just way longer than I expected.

Shipping.

Ordered Saturday last week. Monday was a public holiday. But had an email Tuesday night with a tracking number and it arrived on Thursday. The packaging was fantastic and was discrete. I won’t explain who its packed but you will be happy with it.

Overall Experience.

Fantastic. Apart from little things that I and UGL couldn’t control it was all great.

I sent heaps of emails with lots of questions and all answered in 24 hours or so with all the information I needed.

For someone who was a bit worried about doing this all online, its all worked out perfectly. Thank you for all the help.

Now to get to work.

386447089_340859561851877_1430266767494721818_n.jpg

Ok here is my run down with UGL OZ as a first time buyer of anything like this online.

Site

Its easy to use but as a newbie I have seen other sites that have description on what each item is used for and I would love to see that added in. of course you would still look it up but it did help on the other sites when looking for things.

Payment.

Well, this one was an interesting one. Again as someone who’s never bought Bitcoin to buy anything this one got me. I downloaded a few apps and couldn’t understand any of them. Someone suggested Edge and it worked but took nearly 3 days for it all to go through. First up NAB blocked all of my accounts and then sent me a message a day later saying they found fraud. After talking to them and answering 100s of questions about me being scammed and so on they finally unblocked it all. Then I had the next stage of confirming with Edge who I was. Had to use ID and photo of myself. This took another half a day.
Then when I sent the payment to UGL OZ. Edge then sent me multiple emails asking me the same questions as NAB did. At the end of the day it was all about security and I have no issues with that it was just way longer than I expected.

Shipping.

Ordered Saturday last week. Monday was a public holiday. But had an email Tuesday night with a tracking number and it arrived on Thursday. The packaging was fantastic and was discrete. I won’t explain who its packed but you will be happy with it.

Overall Experience.

Fantastic. Apart from little things that I and UGL couldn’t control it was all great.

I sent heaps of emails with lots of questions and all answered in 24 hours or so with all the information I needed.

For someone who was a bit worried about doing this all online, its all worked out perfectly. Thank you for all the help.

Now to get to work.

View attachment 16529
Glad you got it all sorted bro,told you AJ would be a great choice.if there is ever anything you want or need to know about any particular compound/injectables or orals or other,or you need any other advice on cycles etc just shout out bro.anavar was easy the better choice for you over superdrol.

Site

Payment.

Shipping.

Overall Experience.

Now to get to work.

View attachment 16529
Awesome to hear bro, crypto can be super frustrating when your first learning how to use it and set it up.
I suggest downloading the exodus app. Its has better fees than edge does and its a lot more user friendly.
The wallet itself doesn’t require kyc verification only when you go to buy with your debit card (moonpay) will ask you to verify but it’s a really quick process. All done within the hour

Site

Payment.

Shipping.

Overall Experience.

Now to get to work.

View attachment 16529
@FlexyMcFlexFace Thank you for the review brother! Be sure to keep your log updated - keen to see your progress!

AJ

Hey all,

A couple new items have now been added to the range:

SHOGUN RAD140 (Testolone) 10mg X 60 Units:
https://evolutionary.org/product/shogun-rad140-testolone-10mg-x-60-units/

SHOGUN MK-2866 (Ostarine) 10mg X 60 Units:
https://evolutionary.org/product/shogun-mk-2866-ostarine-10mg-x-60-units/

Have a great weekend!

AJ

Another successful order from UGLOZ, 2 day turn around and well packed. Just some Platinum Deca to finish off putting together my bulk cycle. Thanks my brother for making this typ of purchase so eazy and worry free. Love ya my Brother n keep up the good work. If you want a reliable and hassle free source hit AJ at UGLOZ you won't regret 👊
https://evolutionary.org/
20231009_131515.jpg

T
Hey everyone,

yep I have had multiple orders now.
spot on commication.
can't say much for the products as some friends have been getting me to order.
although I have been given my father a 73 yr old bpc157 shots he cuts fire wood.
said it helped his shoulders and his arthritis.

So Thanks AJ.
This is crazy! Would love a mini log on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom