Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ - Aussie Domesitc Source - (the real AusJuice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope

And I quote

“ Hi mate
Told you. You and your forum buddies made a big mistake messing with me. Next say goodbye to ausmeds. It'll be gone in next couple days
Sent with Proton Mail secure email.”

Nope

And I quote

“ Hi mate
Told you. You and your forum buddies made a big mistake messing with me. Next say goodbye to ausmeds. It'll be gone in next couple days
Sent with Proton Mail secure email.”

And I quote:

"My name is Max and I'm a fraud. I'm pretending to be AusJuice and counterfeited the Platinum Anabolics labels because I'm a pitiful little cunt."

https://ibb.co/kKsFbJg

What's your point? The emails are clearly fake.

What kind of moron would send an email to incriminate themselves? Doesn't seem too bright.

AJ

Lol your a joke mate name dropping blizzard after you took his site down is a low act

That didn't take you long to switch back to this account mate!

Btw Addar, quick question - are you still with that Indian girl you knocked up or did she finally get free from your grips?

AJ

Why are you talking to your self you dreg?
I love how you’ve turned after you got caught.
Rat

I'm sensing some misplaced frustration here, so... you're not with the Indian bird anymore?

Must be tough being a sad, lonely, old man whose only claim to fame is trolling on forums.

You're welcome to continue using this thread as an outlet mate. Show us all how tough you are mate!

AJ

Why you asking me?
Your adder

Don’t try spin it now bro your the dog ratting people out and I don’t see anyone jumping to defend you.

Why you asking me?
Your adder

Don’t try spin it now bro your the dog ratting people out and I don’t see anyone jumping to defend you.

Nope. I'm AJ. This has been verified multiple times in the thread already.

Pretty sure Max, you and the rest of the puppet accounts are Addar. The whole trolling and multiple accounts thing - that's his (your?) MO.

There's plenty of comments of people defending me in here, I just don't rely on anyone to fight my battles mate.

AJ

Fuck you must be I love with this max bloke aye?
You bring him up when ever you get a chance.
Could give a shit about him tbh.

Was like 2 comments mate settle down.

Or it’s just 2 people that are calling you out?
Not all twisted like you mate.

Fuck you must be I love with this max bloke aye?
You bring him up when ever you get a chance.
Could give a shit about him tbh.

Was like 2 comments mate settle down.

Or it’s just 2 people that are calling you out?
Not all twisted like you mate.

I could say the same about you and your infatuation with Addar, no? I mention you and Max together because it's clear you're the same person bud, or you're on his pawns.

If this topic doesn't interest you, then what are you doing in this thread? Crawl back into the corner of the internet you came out of, it really makes no difference to me.

Your constant need to try and convince people of your unclaimed bullshit is entertaining. Look at how worked up you're getting lol.

AJ

Stealing someone’s lab is one thing so yeh fuck max for that’s that.

But being a rat is another level of crum 👍

I don’t need to convince anyone seems pretty quite around hear tbh.

I said what I needed to say and you keep replying o of course I’m gonna reply back.

Stealing someone’s lab is one thing so yeh fuck max for that’s that.

But being a rat is another level of crum 👍

I don’t need to convince anyone seems pretty quite around hear tbh.

I said what I needed to say and you keep replying o of course I’m gonna reply back.

Yep and I'm neither a rat nor Addar. I can only you're assume you're a little slow or challenged if this still hasn't sunk in for you yet, so I'll repeat it again: multiple reputable members of the community here have verified who I am. As much as you want me to be Addar so it fits neatly into your narrative so you can push whatever agenda you have, it's not going to change the truth.

AJ

It's all encrypted,every source you've bought off will have your information stored it don't just vanish,the point is it's in safe hands and trust is paramount,anything digital is on a server somewhere and always will be,only the source has the methods to decipher their own encrypted information.we have to trust our sources as they trust us.otherwise it wouldn't work for anyone,there would be no exchange ever of anything.you probably have tik tok,not concerned about that?

theres absolutely not need to keep it after 3 months or a year, it's just so when they get busted they hand it over to the cops for better treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom