Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ - Sparta Anavar. Any user feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks AJ, as I have advised you in private I will give you the benefit of the doubt and test it for a week. I will know quickly how good it is. Again, not looking for a refund. I just want good gear. Thanks for your timely response... Appreciate it.

Take 20mg pre-workout, enjoy the pumps, and report back.

As I said in my email, the Anavar is Anavar. I'll also pay for any and all costs involved to have it tested yourself - via Janoshik, a simple PED test, or both. I am completely transparent and have nothing to hide. I am confident in my product and stand by it 100%.

Look forward to your feedback.

AJ

Old mate on here spitting absolute shit and has had one cap haha its fake its fake! Then likes everyones replies saying how good AJs gear is. Where are these blokes coming from?
Just gets more ridiculous. Well if AJ gear is fake. That means all the mass I put on is fake to 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Corn" Cromwell? Really??

My Sparta Anavar is pure "corn" starch!!

And it does NOT dissolve sublingually! How in the hell can it work if it does not dissolve!!! it is not legitimate Anavar and your testimonial reeks of fakery!!!

I'm starting to believe that UGLOZ is a total scammer on here with fake testimonials and selling CRAP!!!
Its been hplc tested,with links,but you sound to fucking stupid to be able to comprehend much at all.simple motherfucker.

The test might be good I don't know.

Honestly I use some of the sponsors on https://aus-sf.org/index.php you can see some of the admins have tested some products on there independently. Just do some research on there in my opinion.
Well that figures,says it all you full of shit loser.

Well, UGLOZ had better refund my entire purchase or I will POST ON HERE EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL NO ONE BUYS THEIR FAKE PRODUCTS!!
Fuck off dickhead,your one fake review here,either that or your a simple cunt,or both,your opinion carries no weight here at all no matter how many times you threaten to post bullshit.youre a zero.

Just had a couple of AJs dbol subligually, yeah you can taste the filler but I have no idea how long this bloke was leaving it under his tongue. Id say 75% was dissolved after 45 seconds, even the corn starch filler.
Why doesnt my gear work straight away? And why do I have to go and workout? Shouldnt steroids just make me big and muscley anyway?
AJs a fucking wizard in the labs but this cunt is next level stoopid. Talk to people before you come on here bashing our sources that have proven results both on “paper” (hplc test) and in the real world.

Just had a couple of AJs dbol subligually, yeah you can taste the filler but I have no idea how long this bloke was leaving it under his tongue. Id say 75% was dissolved after 45 seconds, even the corn starch filler.
Why doesnt my gear work straight away? And why do I have to go and workout? Shouldnt steroids just make me big and muscley anyway?
AJs a fucking wizard in the labs but this cunt is next level stoopid. Talk to people before you come on here bashing our sources that have proven results both on “paper” (hplc test) and in the real world.
AJ handled my posts professionally and in a timely manner and I accepted his comments, but then along comes a brainless and overly angry short-fused ( I wonder why) pencil neck with IQ short issues to voice his foul mouth opinion. Clearly, you are screaming for attention and need an audience on here for all the wrong reasons. How about you try reading my thread first sparkless and realize that I started the post asking only for feedback on the Anavar and it was others who made negative comments before I even started. So take several deep breaths and chill out. Not every post on here deserves a post-rage. Now run along and be a good boy....

Take 20mg pre-workout, enjoy the pumps, and report back.

As I said in my email, the Anavar is Anavar. I'll also pay for any and all costs involved to have it tested yourself - via Janoshik, a simple PED test, or both. I am completely transparent and have nothing to hide. I am confident in my product and stand by it 100%.

Look forward to your feedback.

AJ
Thank you AJ.

The way AJ handles himself when people like you fly off the radar whilst having other fake accounts constantly trying to trash his name and rep speaks volumes of the man he is.
Hats off to you AJ. You’re a more patient man than I am.

I hope you do come back with a well deserved apology

Try reading the thread from the start before attacking me and I don't have or need fake accounts! But thank you for your opinion anyways.

Try reading the thread from the start before attacking me and I don't have or need fake accounts! But thank you for your opinion anyways.
I read it from the start.
I watched you call his gear fake.
watched you call him a scammer.
Watched you use another fake profile to also try to tarnish his name with bullshit claims.

And then watched AJ act like a gentleman once again and deal with you professionally.
Personally I wouldn’t give you the time of day.

As I said earlier. Jog on you gronk.

I read it from the start.
I watched you call his gear fake.
watched you call him a scammer.
Watched you use another fake profile to also try to tarnish his name with bullshit claims.

And then watched AJ act like a gentleman once again and deal with you professionally.
Personally I wouldn’t give you the time of day.

As I said earlier. Jog on you gronk.
Totally flying of the handle. It was an attack on AJ. Could have been settled with chatting to AJ. Not dragging him through the mud on here.

I read the whole thread simpleton,even after hybrid explained in very basic terms,you still ,'so i got filler' blah blah I got ripped off',no that whole capsule is 100% only active Anavar,do you actually know how small.quantity a gram is to distribute throughout 100 caps(hence the need for additives),no seems not,so stfu and put your head down girlfriend.be quiet now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom