Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ - Sparta Anavar. Any user feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, bullying is rife on this forum!! You guys are like a pack of angry bulldogs just waiting to pounce to unleash your angry rage. Comical to watch girls...

First off, I wrongly assumed I was buying pills and not caps!

Sparta Anavar 10mg X 100 Units​

Units do NOT specify caps or tabs.

I prefer to take Anavar sublingual to bypass the liver so tabs are always preferred. Had I known they were packaged in a cap I would not have bought them! Having said that, I have bought Anavar in a cap many times and always used it sublingual... and always in crystals and never with cornstarch.

AJ should consider specifying if they are pills or caps.

Awaiting the bullying rage attacks to follow....

You’re copping it because of the way you poorly handled this.

What is it too hard to open up the cap ?

Or how about simply asking the source for clarification before purchasing the product and then flipping your shit.

AJ doesn’t need to consider anything. You’re the one that should be considering the way you handle things.

Not going to continue giving you the time of day. Hopefully you can see how you mishandled this and learn from it.

Wow, bullying is rife on this forum!! You guys are like a pack of angry bulldogs just waiting to pounce to unleash your angry rage. Comical to watch girls...

I prefer to take Anavar sublingual to bypass the liver so tabs are always preferred. Had I known they were packaged in a cap I would not have bought them! Having said that, I have bought Anavar in a cap many times and always used it sublingual... and always in crystals and never with cornstarch.

Stop being a little sook,concede you could've handled it better.and you were told to be quiet now,shh,hush now Karen.

Only if you shave your legs for me darls....
The reason why everyone is blowing you is cuz after ONE person (who seemed to be an account made specifically for this post) claimed that they got bunk gear, you immediately went off and claiming that yours was bunk too. You weren’t listening to the hundreds of posts that say otherwise. You sounded like an idiot and got treated like an idiot.

The reason why everyone is blowing you is cuz after ONE person (who seemed to be an account made specifically for this post) claimed that they got bunk gear, you immediately went off and claiming that yours was bunk too. You weren’t listening to the hundreds of posts that say otherwise. You sounded like an idiot and got treated like an idiot.
Ohh look another BULLY just walked in and wants to shake his feathers on a matter that is now frivolous ....

Ohh look another BULLY just walked in and wants to shake his feathers on a matter that is now frivolous ....
K let's agree that you could've handled it better, lesson learnt,it's been sorted,let's move on,I'm sure you will get good results off sparta Anavar as has everyone else.keep us posted on your progress and thoughts on it.cheers bro,have a good day.

for future reference mate, theres some dudes on another forum who actively go out of their way to shit talk about UGL and his gear every chance they get. he literally does nothing to them except defend his products but its never ever stopped.

next time somebody with 1 post comes on and shit talks his products... you can be pretty sure its just another troll account.

theres a few dudes on this forum who are fairly sick of it and are fairly quick to defend him because of how good a supplier he is. its frustrating to see that this guy who actively goes out of his way to do everything he can for his customers constantly has to deal with trolls. (im not trying to say that you are a troll, moreso the other guy who chimed in)

he tests each batch of his products and makes it all public, even if the current batch hasnt met the level of purity he wanted. hes pretty good all around and like you said im sure he sorted you out properly in private.

for future reference mate, theres some dudes on another forum who actively go out of their way to shit talk about UGL and his gear every chance they get. he literally does nothing to them except defend his products but its never ever stopped.

next time somebody with 1 post comes on and shit talks his products... you can be pretty sure its just another troll account.

theres a few dudes on this forum who are fairly sick of it and are fairly quick to defend him because of how good a supplier he is. its frustrating to see that this guy who actively goes out of his way to do everything he can for his customers constantly has to deal with trolls. (im not trying to say that you are a troll, moreso the other guy who chimed in)

he tests each batch of his products and makes it all public, even if the current batch hasnt met the level of purity he wanted. hes pretty good all around and like you said im sure he sorted you out properly in private.
Ok, point taken. Thank you.

And yes, AJ has been amazing and even offered me a refund which I don't want.

You do know you can open the Caps up to take sublingual and that would work better then Tabs or am I missing something ? 😂

That was the whole rh
You do know you can open the Caps up to take sublingual and that would work better then Tabs or am I missing something ? 😂
That was the whole thing,takes them sublingual and could taste filler and didn't dissolve quick enough for him,somehow thought that the whole cap should be just active Anavar compound,not realising that isn't possible to dose like that without filler compounds.all cleared up now though.goya edumacate these kids

Haha oh no I come on here and talk shit,then everyone is sticking up for the person Im talking shit about. Stop bullying me. All you guys that take steroids are so angry! Haha. You are a fucking comical genius! Please keep this thread going I love having a good laugh

That was the whole rh

That was the whole thing,takes them sublingual and could taste filler and didn't dissolve quick enough for him,somehow thought that the whole cap should be just active Anavar compound,not realising that isn't possible to dose like that without filler compounds.all cleared up now though.goya edumacate these kids
Aaaaah .. I remember the first time I took anavar as well haha

Just had a couple of AJs dbol subligually, yeah you can taste the filler but I have no idea how long this bloke was leaving it under his tongue. Id say 75% was dissolved after 45 seconds, even the corn starch filler.
Why doesnt my gear work straight away? And why do I have to go and workout? Shouldnt steroids just make me big and muscley anyway?
AJs a fucking wizard in the labs but this cunt is next level stoopid. Talk to people before you come on here bashing our sources that have proven results both on “paper” (hplc test) and in the real world.
It didnt dissolve for him coz the cunts mouth is as dry as his mrs

Definitely can back UGLOZ and several of his products including Sparta Anavar. We are all over these uneducated half pumps coming on here running him down to try and discredit the UGLOZ range. AJ brother your a absolute gentleman and have all ways supplied quality products. I have no doubt that these 2 chocolates are the same fuckwit, your a fuckin goose and i hope you fall down a big flight of stairs.👊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom