Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

UGL OZ

H82

Registered
Quick review and recommendation for AJ @ UGL. I'm new to scene so did a fair bit of research before ordering through UGL OZ. There seems to be a fair bit of game play going on between companies and its hard to tell whats is fact or fiction these days online. After speaking to a friend who recommended UGL OZ and reading between the lines with the online threads I decided to order with them. Pretty easy to order if you are familiar with Bitcoin transactions and the product came within a few days as quoted. Happy with the product and time it took for delivery, good stealth on the parcel too.

U want the best quality but willing to risk more order from napsgear.org they do international sick of this aussie source bullshit fighting . Order small and if they catch ur package a letter and slap on the wrist.
Quick review and recommendation for AJ @ UGL. I'm new to scene so did a fair bit of research before ordering through UGL OZ. There seems to be a fair bit of game play going on between companies and its hard to tell whats is fact or fiction these days online. After speaking to a friend who recommended UGL OZ and reading between the lines with the online threads I decided to order with them. Pretty easy to order if you are familiar with Bitcoin transactions and the product came within a few days as quoted. Happy with the product and time it took for delivery, good stealth on the parcel t

I am new to all of this stuff and have lurked on here for a while but this is my first post. I started using Test E recently for TRT purposes more than bodybuilding. I am built like a skinny 12 year old girl though so any gains will be very welcome. 😁

I bought my first product from AJ off the back of the positive reviews I found on this forum. Being very new to the game I reached out to AJ to ask him a couple of (probably stupid) questions while I waited one or two days for the product. He got back to me quickly and treated me with respect. His response made it clear that he values harm minimisation and i really appreciated that.

I'll continue to support UGLOZ as I go on this journey but I wanted to log in and say this in case there are other newbies out there reading this wondering where to start. You may as well start with a source that actually values your safety not just your business. Thanks for your help AJ.

I am new to all of this stuff and have lurked on here for a while but this is my first post. I started using Test E recently for TRT purposes more than bodybuilding. I am built like a skinny 12 year old girl though so any gains will be very welcome. 😁

I bought my first product from AJ off the back of the positive reviews I found on this forum. Being very new to the game I reached out to AJ to ask him a couple of (probably stupid) questions while I waited one or two days for the product. He got back to me quickly and treated me with respect. His response made it clear that he values harm minimisation and i really appreciated that.

I'll continue to support UGLOZ as I go on this journey but I wanted to log in and say this in case there are other newbies out there reading this wondering where to start. You may as well start with a source that actually values your safety not just your business. Thanks for your help AJ.
AJ is an absolute legend mate. Goes above and beyond for his clients. You’re in good hands and made the right choice with ugloz 🤙

I am new to all of this stuff and have lurked on here for a while but this is my first post. I started using Test E recently for TRT purposes more than bodybuilding. I am built like a skinny 12 year old girl though so any gains will be very welcome.
😁

AJ is an absolute legend mate. Goes above and beyond for his clients. You’re in good hands and made the right choice with ugloz 🤙
@SonicNoise @Kurobigg Greatly appreciate the support boys, thank you for taking the time to post 🙏

AJ

U want the best quality but willing to risk more order from napsgear.org they do international sick of this aussie source bullshit fighting . Order small and if they catch ur package a letter and slap on the wrist.
Why are you here? Please fuck off we are sick of your shit talk about quality tried and tested sources here. You get bitch tits from your first cycle of who knows what and you think our sources are bunk? How did you get them tiddes if the gear is so shit? You need to spend more time training then on here with all your bullshit, looking at how huge you are and how much you know Im sure no one is taking onboard all of your drivel. Maybe you need to up your arimidex dosage cause you constantly sound like a little bitch.

Why are you here? Please fuck off we are sick of your shit talk about quality tried and tested sources here. You get bitch tits from your first cycle of who knows what and you think our sources are bunk? How did you get them tiddes if the gear is so shit? You need to spend more time training then on here with all your bullshit, looking at how huge you are and how much you know Im sure no one is taking onboard all of your drivel. Maybe you need to up your arimidex dosage cause you constantly sound like a little bitch.
awwwwwwwww man you beat me to it

Bro the sources here are fine dude. Wtf are u smoking bro.

The test went straight to my brain bruz. Its all g.

Bro the sources here are fine dude. Wtf are u smoking bro.
This you?
What am I smoking? Youre the one say sick of the aussie source bullshit fighting. Which suggests that our sources are not up to standard.
But hey looks like you have got alot of that naps gear through you getting swole

Ugloz and ausjuice dilemma has left the community confused among sources.Community don’t deserve that.

First time using UGLOZ 12 out of 10 experience.

Placed order with AJ/UGLOZ on Friday 10/11/23 i emailed him first to see how to placed my order he gave me the run down and said I would have my package within 3-4 days... my order arrived today Tuesday 14/11/23... was fast discreet and super fast shipping aj is an absolute legend and was more than helpful cheers mate... will be back for sure 🤙🏽

First time using UGLOZ 12 out of 10 experience.

Placed order with AJ/UGLOZ on Friday 10/11/23 i emailed him first to see how to placed my order he gave me the run down and said I would have my package within 3-4 days... my order arrived today Tuesday 14/11/23... was fast discreet and super fast shipping aj is an absolute legend and was more than helpful cheers mate... will be back for sure 🤙🏽
My pleasure brother, thank you for taking the time to review! 🙏

AJ

Back
Top Bottom