Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OFFICIAL Ugloz banned for recreational drug sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Panadol is paracetamol which is tylenol which is a pain killer which as we have been told has no place in bodybuilding

You did see the other two selling opiods and benzos that i linked though right?
No I saw the advill and the one we are currently speaking about, I must have missed the other links.

m
8 tablets at 500mg is enough to cause irreversable liver damage if taken in one dose.
that is the dosage of one day.
if you take a whole box you are almost certainly dead especially if taken in a short time frame.

the liver toxic part is the primary metabolite, and its issue is that it has a slow elimination rate, you take more than a standard dose in one go and you are damaging your liver, you take way more than a standard dose in one go and you are definitely hurting your liver... and as i said the kill point in a single dose can be as low as 4000mg... well your livers kill point.
my ex business partner broke his arm at one point, and was given pain meds.

he didnt realise he couldnt also take panadol at the same time. for weeks he was slowly getting worse and worse was veryyyyy weak until the doctors realised he was ODing on panadol

Reactions: Ori
No I saw the advill and the one we are currently speaking about, I must have missed the other links.
Posts 59 and 61

Ausmeds and auspharmacies

Both sell opiods and benzodiazpines from a link on your website and both only are two clicks away from here
Click to their site, Click to the catergory that contains the offending items.
They have been selling them for AAAAAAGES

Posts 59 and 61

Ausmeds and auspharmacies

Both sell opiods and benzodiazpines from a link on your website and both only are two clicks away from here
Click to their site, Click to the catergory that contains the offending items.
They have been selling them for AAAAAAGES
I don't really check the aus posts much so it would be very easy for me to miss, I will have to point it out to high staff and see if they are aware of it.

8 tablets at 500mg is enough to cause irreversable liver damage if taken in one dose.
that is the dosage of one day.
if you take a whole box you are almost certainly dead especially if taken in a short time frame.

the liver toxic part is the primary metabolite, and its issue is that it has a slow elimination rate, you take more than a standard dose in one go and you are damaging your liver, you take way more than a standard dose in one go and you are definitely hurting your liver... and as i said the kill point in a single dose can be as low as 4000mg... well your livers kill point.
Ok true but ain’t we all pinning ourselves with stuff that have life long threatening consequences,
So we should be asking ourselves what the fuck is this really about?

Ok true but ain’t we all pinning ourselves with stuff that have life long threatening consequences,
That's a super valid point

Mate you got done. I don't have a real account. I'm not affiliated with anyone else here. I posted on here to confirm he does sell addictive substances openly.

He's ruining and ruined lives. The proof has been offered up.

Evo admins have banned him. The story is over. Your silly benzo dealer isn't coming back. His days are over here and no ban will be reversed. Now go back to your cave and rot.
Last night this guy joined the ugloz chat group under the name of 50 pound. For a new member he knew a fair bit about things . He proceeded to abuse me and instigate trouble for about 2 maybe 3 hours . He comes from the asf forum .
I have received information that someone close to aj is circulating private messages between them all over asf forum .
Karma is real . And your about to be found out mate.
50 pound or John .

To right John55. You an absolute piece of shit. Full of lies. Your the most gutless person I know. Love meet you and ring your little neck.

Trying to destroy one of the best men in this business I know.

It like you also a dealer trying to kill off competition your not good.

Piss off you flog
Hey bro , this has to be 50 pound . Same writing style

good to see you outside of IO noah haha
Lol damn you got me on that one brother! I'm more of a lurker in the Aussie part of the message board world lol.

Reactions: Ori
hahaha we've only seen each other on IO logs
That is very true 😁😂 I'm so busy with the two logs I got going on right now myself it's easy to spot me or possibly run across me that is for sure lol.

I will be 100% transparent with you I've never heard of that medication before untill you pointed that out, nor have i ever seen it for sale over the counter anywhere in the states, Is that something they sell abroad over the counter ?

The sad reality is I'm willing to bet the majority of the pros take a bunch of them because of the high level training and pain, im sure it's very common we just don't hear about it much.

I will talk to someone in highstaff and provide the SS you posted and see what they say about it. I can't promise or grantee anything, because that is way above my moderator staff tag and role.
Panadol is just a standard headache tablet in Australia it's the lowest dose of pain medication you can buy. You can buy it while pumping gas it's that low on the medication level.

It seems like whatever Azurialis is on be that his own drugs because he is ranting or he is in some jealous rage as he is not using his real account he's going way over on the Panadol thing. Just like anything too much of anything can be bad for you.

Also, just something to be aware of Aj when I first bought off him, he asked me what I was on. Asked about drinking and also Rec drugs. I was honest about things that I took (now just over 100 days sober on recs) he advised me I needed to get off all of that stuff and rest the body before I was to take anything. No idea what the claims of Rec drugs are but he's never tried to push any on me knowing id be an easy customer.

As an Aussie and I guess not a long time member here it would be a real shame if he was lost to the group.

Asked and answered previously

1) The potential for some (and indeed members have admitted it as an issue) for addiction
2) Site rules. I'll remind members not to shit in their sandbox. Oz members have a LOT more freedom in their section on a site provided for free but supported by the money paid for by sources in advertizing. When you sign up you agree to the T&C. Said rules are NOT up for debate.

Understand clearly it's not a free for all. It happens and gets dealt with. It's not for you to like or dislike.

Think of it thus: we're all in your house. You say 'no talking about weed in front of my kids' and we all agree. Next thing you know someones done a deal with another in the garden and then lit up. Arguing it wasn't in the house don't carry any weight. You would be well within your rights to throw out said scroat on his ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom