Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

[UGLOZ] UGL OZ $12,500 MEGA GIVEAWAY!

Congratulations to the following 5x winners:

FinZ
Big-Greg
Campbell101
Corn Gromwell
Juiceypumba

I'll send each of you a DM containing your $500 gift card.

All other entrants will still receive a $50 gift card for participating too - keep an eye on your DMs :)

Here are the 10x winners of the $1,000 gift card on UGL Talk:

https://evolutionary.org/index.php?threads/ugl-oz-x-ugl-talk-10-000-giveaway.57/page-9#post-1417

Thank you to everyone who entered. It was awesome to see so much interest!

Look forward to doing it again soon.

Congrats to the winners. Keep us in the loop of what yous decide to run

Congratulations to the following 5x winners:

FinZ
Big-Greg
Campbell101
Corn Gromwell
Juiceypumba

I'll send each of you a DM containing your $500 gift card.

All other entrants will still receive a $50 gift card for participating too - keep an eye on your DMs :)

Here are the 10x winners of the $1,000 gift card on UGL Talk:

https://evolutionary.org/index.php?threads/ugl-oz-x-ugl-talk-10-000-giveaway.57/page-9#post-1417

Thank you to everyone who entered. It was awesome to see so much interest!

Look forward to doing it again soon.

Thanks my Brother just about to put my next cycle together so it will definitely help and congratulations to all the other winners on both forums and $50 gift cards for everyone else wtf . Thanks again AJ m8 i will happily be loyal to the UGLOZ range.👊

Hoo boy, IÂ’m going to have to consider competing in the 125kg class now 😂

Legendary stuff AJ, your generosity is most appreciated

Congrats to all the boys who won 🥳 AJ is a legend! Hope everyone gets some good results from the compounds they choose. If youre unsure AJ will have some good advise for you. Good luck and tren hard

thatÂ’s awesome iÂ’m very grateful. and congratulations to all the other Winners

youÂ’re an absolute legend what a solid giveaway!!

Ordered Sunday evening and arrived Tuesday morning. Thank you AJ. Really appreciated it.

aj.jpg

Interested been subbed and watching on YouTube fir a while been coming here for guidance name Gene I am 40 I was 355lbs now down to 230lbs but recently decided to start my first cycle so I could be happy with my body learning a lot from you guys and your post

Interested been subbed and watching on YouTube fir a while been coming here for guidance name Gene I am 40 I was 355lbs now down to 230lbs but recently decided to start my first cycle so I could be happy with my body learning a lot from you guys and your post
Welcome bro, anything you need help with or advice bro just ask.

Back
Top Bottom