Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

[UGLOZ] UGL OZ $12,500 MEGA GIVEAWAY!

Thanks guys😂🤦‍♂️ I noticed a bit after I posted, it’s a shame I missed it I’ll definitely be here for the next one

Hey all,

Following the success of our previous two Evolutionary giveaways, I'm very happy to announce our August giveaway - and it's our biggest one yet!

As we've already done two mega drops for Evolutionary members with the AAS and HGH giveaways, we have something slightly different planned this time around.

First for the awesome Evo community - 5 lucky members will each be receiving a $500 gift card. To enter, simply comment in this thread to register your interest :)

Secondly, we'll be running a $10,000 giveaway (10 x $1,000 gift cards) over on UGL Talk: https://evolutionary.org/ - a free speech/first-amendment forum just like Evolutionary that has been tailored for the Australian bodybuilding and fitness communities.

To enter into the $10,000 giveaway, simply follow these steps:

1. Register for an account here.
2. Introduce yourself in the 'Introductions' section.
3. Register your interest in the giveaway thread here.

We'll be announcing the winners of both the $2,500 Evolutionary giveaway and $10,000 UGL Talk giveaway in their respective posts and forums on Friday, August 18 @ 7PM (AEST).

Good luck everyone!

AJ
Count me in. I'll use that card for an order 😊

Hi guys I'd like to win the $12500 worth of UGLOZ stock please, but just a quick question first, from which store will I get the prize? UGLOZ or AusJuice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nah i'm just trying to be funny while sick. have a nice day friends.

Hi guys I'd like to win the $12500 worth of UGLOZ stock please, but just a quick question first, from which store will I get the prize? UGLOZ or AusJuice :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

nah i'm just trying to be funny while sick. have a nice day friends.
Me too, I wanna win, I wanna win! Oh thats right I did 🤣 it was just quite awhile ago that the comp finished and I forgot haha. Na never forget. AJ is a bloody legend, willing to help out anyway he can and has great gear! 💪😎

Back
Top Bottom