Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Used an old bottle of DMAA with trenbolone

JaxeBamo

26 years old, 5’11’’ and 208 pounds
I had some old DMAA a friend hooked me up with. Heard this stuff was legendary and all of you guys were using it back in the day when it was legal. I take 20mgs of it.
I'm already on trenbolone enanthate and 3 weeks deep into it.
I took it 30 minutes before my workout then I hit the gym. started off with some cardio then I started my bench press session. felt like I was going to throw up and my lifting was horrible. started sweating like crazy in my heart rate went through the roof. I stopped my workout and then decided to go home so I wouldn't have a heart attack.
after I got home I started twitching and shaking like a meth addict so I laid down at around 4:00 and tried to sleep it off but I couldn't. I laid in bed till about 2 or 3:00 a.m. and everything hurts the next morning. what kind of damage do you think I did here?

26 years old, 5’11’’ and 208 pounds
I had some old DMAA a friend hooked me up with. Heard this stuff was legendary and all of you guys were using it back in the day when it was legal. I take 20mgs of it.
I'm already on trenbolone enanthate and 3 weeks deep into it.
I took it 30 minutes before my workout then I hit the gym. started off with some cardio then I started my bench press session. felt like I was going to throw up and my lifting was horrible. started sweating like crazy in my heart rate went through the roof. I stopped my workout and then decided to go home so I wouldn't have a heart attack.
after I got home I started twitching and shaking like a meth addict so I laid down at around 4:00 and tried to sleep it off but I couldn't. I laid in bed till about 2 or 3:00 a.m. and everything hurts the next morning. what kind of damage do you think I did here?

There is no damage but DMAA is strong and with trenbolone you overkilled it.

dmaa not for me I use ostazol

Only 1 time bro I am sure you will be fine. I would use anymore though

you should be just fine only using it one time but i do hope its very clear to you now after using it that it was certainly banned for a reason! I would NOT go near it and ESPECIALLY NOT when using tren ! Just get rid of it

imagine going into your car and revving up the engine to the point where smoke is coming out from the hood, then speeding down the highway 100mph and then putting the parking brake on while still driving. well that is what you are doing to your body when you stack tren with a stimulant especially one as nasty as DMAA

the people who take DMAA or these heavy stims are simply crackheads who are too weak to train naturally

Back
Top Bottom