Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Using HGH or peptides with my steroids

JiserVa

Newbie Brother
How would you incorporate human growth hormone or peptides with a steroid cycle?
do you think that it is worth a shot to boost fat loss or a waste of money for someone who is in their early 40’s?
I'm currently weight training 3 to 4 times a week and I have an active lifestyle and try to do something fun 2 to 3 times a week
6 ft tall with long lanky Limbs and I weigh 170 lbs
My thoughts were:
Hgh 4iu’s per day
Test Cyp 200mgs per week
GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin. Not sure which to choose or should i stack 2 of those

i think early 40's is still early for hgh unless you are truly deficient, atleast in terms of anti aging

and 4iu's a day is too high for your goals you want

maybe try 1-1.5iu's per day. use napsgear hgh, they are the best

you're at an age where hgh and ghrps and other peptides will be highly beneficial..

with the goal of fat loss, there is no need to even use steroids.. here is a very strong sarms and peptides cutting stack that people make unreal results with...

SARMS AND PEPTIDES CUTTING STACK

for the best quality sarms and peptides visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 AOD-9604 300 MCG Per day on empty stomach, preferably in the a.m.
1-12 Tesamorelin 2 MG per day, once a day, pre bed fasted at least 90 minutes
1-12 HGH Fragment 176-191 500 mcg per day on empty stomach… 250 mcg in the a.m. and 250 mcg 30 minutes before bed

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered with this amazing guidance! For the best quality SARMS and peptides, make sure to check out either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

How would you incorporate human growth hormone or peptides with a steroid cycle?
do you think that it is worth a shot to boost fat loss or a waste of money for someone who is in their early 40’s?
I'm currently weight training 3 to 4 times a week and I have an active lifestyle and try to do something fun 2 to 3 times a week
My thoughts were:
Hgh 4iu’s per day
Test Cyp 200mgs per week
GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 or Ipamorelin. Not sure which to choose or should i stack 2 of those

4 ius a bit high 2 Ius of hgh per day and you dont need ghrp if you have hgh

hgh is the strongest peptide so stick to that instead of ghrp based peps

My thoughts were:
Hgh 4iu’s per day
Test Cyp 200mgs per week

go to domestic supply and get hgh. very important you buy hgh from a legit source

My thoughts were:
Hgh 4iu’s per day
Test Cyp 200mgs per week

bro napsgear all in with HGH

My thoughts were:
Hgh 4iu’s per day
Test Cyp 200mgs per week

HGH from ugfreak is the solid option
they have tested products for an affordable price

My thoughts were:
Hgh 4iu’s per day
Test Cyp 200mgs per week

love running HGH with GW and test tren winny

Back
Top Bottom