Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using napsgear for my TRT

Oalcmel

Registered
Has anyone ever tried using napsgear for their TRT?
I decided to go self trt because the clinic I was using was charging too much money
I must say that not only am I saving about 60 or 70 percent money but it’s also a much easier situation where I don’t have to worry about going to a clinic and doing all that stuff
napsgear makes it so damn easy and I think they are awesome! I’m using their test cyp and its definitely good to go and my blood work proves it

I decided to go self trt because the clinic I was using was charging too much money
I must say that not only am I saving about 60 or 70 percent money but it’s also a much easier situation where I don’t have to worry about going to a clinic and doing all that stuff
napsgear makes it so damn easy and I think they are awesome! I’m using their test cyp and its definitely good to go and my blood work proves it
I like to use TRT self trt from napsgear, testosterone cyp get it from geneza pharma

A LOT of people use napsgear for their cycles and trt. they are excellent for both

you won't go wrong using napsgear

it saves you a ton of money of course and you get it delivered right to your house

naps test good to go

Back
Top Bottom