Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Using steroids safe for tattoos?

Hasewaz

I read on another forum that you shouldn’t use steroids if you also have tatttoos because it is very dirty or something
Now I am worried because I have several tattoos and I'm getting my arms tatted up as well and I'm worried that maybe combining them with steroids would be dangerous
can you give me some advice as to which steroids are safe for people with tattoos and which ones are not safe?

I read on another forum that you shouldn’t use steroids if you also have tatttoos because it is very dirty or something
Now I am worried because I have several tattoos and I'm getting my arms tatted up as well and I'm worried that maybe combining them with steroids would be dangerous
can you give me some advice as to which steroids are safe for people with tattoos and which ones are not safe?

Inject into your glutes and you have no worries.

yea pin your glutes not arms

tattoos are not healthy regardless

bro in prison we would pin lots of steroids and guys were getting tats. they were smart, used boom box needles to do it. only time problem one dude end up with aids, they took him to iso and we never saw him again. rumor he sent off to chair

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

i honestly dont know whats worse.. the extreme ignorance of the initial post or the responses to it

I have 25 year old tattoos. And I’ve injected into them many times. Theres multiple kinds of procedures to remove tattoos one of which pushes the ink into the blood stream to be carried away. Incase you were worried about pushing ink through. It’s fine. Be more concerned about the scarring of pinning the same area ruining the art.

Bro the ink of the tattoos is sitting in the skin. It’s nothing to do with steroids in the blood. It’s not dangerous …. My tattoos are trash child hood mistake so I don’t care about injecting them.

- - - Updated - - -

tattoos are not healthy regardless

I might get mine removed down the road. They don’t bug me enough but I might

I have 25 year old tattoos. And I’ve injected into them many times. Theres multiple kinds of procedures to remove tattoos one of which pushes the ink into the blood stream to be carried away. Incase you were worried about pushing ink through. It’s fine. Be more concerned about the scarring of pinning the same area ruining the art.

Bro the ink of the tattoos is sitting in the skin. It’s nothing to do with steroids in the blood. It’s not dangerous …. My tattoos are trash child hood mistake so I don’t care about injecting them.

- - - Updated - - -

bro no joke, son came home with tat at 18 and i spent 3 hours on him with belt. kick him out next day. i'm old school, no tats allowed in my trailer unless yo got it while in clink. then it okay cause gotta come off tough in clink or yo gonna be someones bish.

- - - Updated - - -

bro my ex had tramp stamp. waz embarssing when we went down to lake swimming and doods starin at her

if yo got one remove that shit asap.

Back
Top Bottom