Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Using steroids safe for tattoos?

bro no joke, son came home with tat at 18 and i spent 3 hours on him with belt. kick him out next day. i'm old school, no tats allowed in my trailer unless yo got it while in clink. then it okay cause gotta come off tough in clink or yo gonna be someones bish.

- - - Updated - - -

bro my ex had tramp stamp. waz embarssing when we went down to lake swimming and doods starin at her

if yo got one remove that shit asap.

Tramp stamp ? LOL. I got mine at 15 I even passed out at the time. Full on recovery position ! ….. while you're inside you got to do what you got to do.

Tramp stamp ? LOL. I got mine at 15 I even passed out at the time. Full on recovery position ! ….. while you're inside you got to do what you got to do.

bro i did a lot of shiite at 15 but never got tramp stamp. yo lost a bet or sumthin? when i 15 lost big bet on cowboys game, didn't have money to pay up so had to drink toilet water at taco bell in rural east texas. shit hadn't been cleaned in like 6 years lol

it funny my nephew got face and neck tat and they wood nut let his azz into marines at 18. first family of bodymonster male not to serve military. dumbass kid fo show ruin his career over tat. that why i hate tats. i don't trust bishes with arm or neck tats

Back
Top Bottom