Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

veggie powders vs. real veggies

Xeloase

Registered
can you supplement vegetable powders with my water instead of eating real veggies and still get the same benefits
I would think it would be the same as supplementing protein powder instead of eating a steak
what are the advantages and disadvantages of doing this sort of thing ?

There is not a single animal in the wild that consumes powdered food

think about that

human beings are too smart for our own goods and we come up with things and Market those things and try to sell people powdered vegetables and powdered protein and try to convince ourselves that they are good for us when you will never have the same effects as real food it's impossible

they could have cured world hunger a long time ago if powdered food actually was the same as real food

The No1 issue is there are far too many people who do the whole 'I don't like veggies'. Raised on cr*p like junk food full of sugar.

So here's the thing: if you truly WANT to be as big, lean, strong or as muscular as you THINK you do it's NOT gonna happen eating powdered veggies.

Like all supplements and I say that as a former supplement company owner is that ANY such product SUPPLEMENTS a food. Not replaces it.

It's kinda annoying. Eat yer damn veggies.

Imagine if this was powdered steak instead. You lose out on a bunch of macro-nutrients

I don't mind some of these green vegetable drinks they are just something different than water

I used to drink one that had peanut butter it was really good

no that is absolutely not the same whatsoever.. i literally have 12-14 servings per day of vegetables.. thats not to say you need that but you absolutely need to get the majority from REAL food

The No1 issue is there are far too many people who do the whole 'I don't like veggies'. Raised on cr*p like junk food full of sugar.

So here's the thing: if you truly WANT to be as big, lean, strong or as muscular as you THINK you do it's NOT gonna happen eating powdered veggies.

Like all supplements and I say that as a former supplement company owner is that ANY such product SUPPLEMENTS a food. Not replaces it.

It's kinda annoying. Eat yer damn veggies.

Imagine if this was powdered steak instead. You lose out on a bunch of macro-nutrients
Well said

Back
Top Bottom