Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vision from PSL is looking for one more sponsored athlete, please inquire within

~Vision~

Veteran Mod
Senior Moderator
PSL Sponsor
EVO V.I.P.
Gentleman I'm looking for one more sponsored athlete, by now we all know what it entails to be a sponsored athlete, the benefits you receive as well as the duties behind it..

If anyone has a goal that they are trying to reach or a goal they are in the middle of doing and they're struggling, now is your opportunity to be sponsored by one of the largest and most successful leader in the entire anabolic circuit..

Right now I'm taking great consideration into adding one hard-working and truly deserving sponsored athlete.. you will receive products to help you with your goals, new products that are released that no one has had an opportunity to touch and along with many many other great benefits..

Please inquire within here or send me a private message and give me small details on why you would make a great fit to be a part of this team, this global team that completely dominates with quality and innovation worldwide..

Here's your moment are you ready, and... go!!!!!!

Brought to you by the team supervisor/PSL
VISION

Gentleman I'm looking for one more sponsored athlete, by now we all know what it entails to be a sponsored athlete, the benefits you receive as well as the duties behind it..

If anyone has a goal that they are trying to reach or a goal they are in the middle of doing and they're struggling, now is your opportunity to be sponsored by one of the largest and most successful leader in the entire anabolic circuit..

Right now I'm taking great consideration into adding one hard-working and truly deserving sponsored athlete.. you will receive products to help you with your goals, new products that are released that no one has had an opportunity to touch and along with many many other great benefits..

Please inquire within here or send me a private message and give me small details on why you would make a great fit to be a part of this team, this global team that completely dominates with quality and innovation worldwide..

Here's your moment are you ready, and... go!!!!!!

Brought to you by the team supervisor/PSL
VISION
Great opportunity for one dedicated athlete!!!
PSL always looking out for the community and it's members...

I'm not currently sponsored but I've used plenty of psl in the past. I'm looking to start back on cycle followed by cruise loling to bulk up 25lbs. Barely workout here and there the last 4yrs due to a major work accident with my hand. But I'm all dr cleared and I can go full tilt. So if you want a dude who's gonna work hard,eat decent and hustle my balls off to get these gain back. I've lost 47lbs sd ince my accident in 2017 so hell we could get crazy af here and shoot for even more weight/lean muscle mass. So if you like what you hear holla at ol TinyNutzzz

Great opportunity for one dedicated athlete!!!
PSL always looking out for the community and it's members...

And brother you know me and how the team is, do I not take care of sponsored athletes?
Especially when they are good people in the community and they participate and they are active and they pay their dues with being a productive member among their peers..

This is something that has been in talks for several months now about getting a new sponsored athlete so this is nothing new and has nothing to do with current affairs

And brother you know me and how the team is, do I not take care of sponsored athletes?
Especially when they are good people in the community and they participate and they are active and they pay their dues with being a productive member among their peers..

This is something that has been in talks for several months now about getting a new sponsored athlete so this is nothing new and has nothing to do with current affairs
Absolutely! You and PSL always goes above and beyond expectations..

I recently had a chat with Vision (like yesterday) and know what PSL do for their athletes. I got to tell you that if you're and up and coming athlete, male or female, looking to make a name, work hard and go for the gold PSL can and will help - apply now to join the team

I’m grateful for being apart of the team just waiting to trial products post my log to future pro card and give my honest reviews as I wouldn’t write fakeness ever but i don’t think i would be disappointed from others feedback..

I’m grateful for being apart of the team just waiting to trial products post my log to future pro card and give my honest reviews as I wouldn’t write fakeness ever but i don’t think i would be disappointed from others feedback..

One thing which came up in our chat is the athletes reputation. I've been able to use the same handle (or my real name) online for 30 years.

I was thinking of joining the PSL team, still on the fence guys.

Vision you are well respected in this community, makes me trust the puritysourcelabs brand.

Amazing opportunity here to become a sponsored athlete from such a great company with incredible products and customer service. PSL is as good as it gets with everything.

Let’s all replicate you the new generation 💪

I know of guys that f**ked up (scammed etc) and when banned had to create fake names. Now if you scam you get stuff now. Whereas I get stuff for DECADES!

I know couple of young guys, will refer

I was thinking of joining the PSL team, still on the fence guys.

Vision you are well respected in this community, makes me trust the puritysourcelabs brand.
Let's do a log my old buddy, we've know one an other for YEARS.. we owe this one to the cummity, no pics needed, just details and info on diet and scale and progress!

Back
Top Bottom