Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys do with excess steroids?

eilaY20

So i have an issue
Me and my bro both ran steroid cycles but we have excess steroids leftover. We both aren’t gonna run a cycle for another year
What do you all do with your leftover gear? Should i just throw them out? Can i store them for a year? Or should i try selling them to someone else?

its up to you if you can get someone to buy them or not... they will store for a year.. i personally dont use things that have sat that long but many people do and its just fine... thats all up to you... just dont use them just because they extra though... either store them or sell them or if you are feeling generous then give them to someone

So i have an issue
Me and my bro both ran steroid cycles but we have excess steroids leftover. We both aren’t gonna run a cycle for another year
What do you all do with your leftover gear? Should i just throw them out? Can i store them for a year? Or should i try selling them to someone else?

You should just throw it out, in 1 year it's not good, get new gear.

never sell steroids thats dumb

So i have an issue

They go in my AAS drawer for another cycle

The guys telling you to throw them away or trash it are silly. Do they throw away the last bit of coffee in a jar? A car away that still has fuel in? No, of course not.

It makes ZERO sense to toss those unused bits of roids away. For a start many cycles cost a $1000 in the US (not all but often). So I'm not tossing out $50 bucks worth just cos. We've had a ton of posts which tell us most roids are good way beyond the date on the vials. Typically 2 years. Store them as you would aspirin (indeed 99% of all meds) - in a cool, dark, dry place.

There's also a side issue of not being able to workout what you need. If a product has 250mg a ml and has 10ml but you jab it 2 x a week and you wanna run it 8 weeks then each vial last 5 weeks. So you'll use all of one and 60% of the other. Do your maths and you'll have half an idea of what's needed and not have too much left over. Of just do a 10 week cycle and use them up.

Also reselling is an iffy idea. I'm not saying none of us hasn't ever helped a buddy out but the law is far more likely to arrest you over deals than personal use.

Plan better or hold them over. I've a bunch of stuff in my not used stash. Loads. Part of that is buying something I'll use on the next one as a part of a money off deal for what I need for this cycle.

Back
Top Bottom