Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When you run steroids without a pct?

NoahGer

Newbie Brother
So I'm a little scared and nervous
I'm 23 years old and I ran my first steroid cycle which was 500 mg of testosterone and 1,000 mg of trenbolone.
my gym dealer who is also my best friend growing up help me with the stack
I should have known not to trust him.
now I'm hearing about pct. when I asked them he said don't worry about it just keep using steroids and you'll be fine
it's been a couple months since my steroid cycle and I'm scared that something bad will happen. can you give me some advice on what I should do to avoid any problems and would it be too late to run a post cycle therapy ?

the purpose of pct is not to kickstart hpta or any of that bro science, the purpose is to provide a soft landing. you had no pct, so you had no soft landing. sounds like you got away with it but don't push your luck in the future

as far as what damage you did, when you use steroids at a young age it interferes with your HPTA development. the damage you did is hard to know and running bloods now will not tell you where things were before.

if you are going to cycle steroids you should run pct

ugfreak has pct products

If you are going to use steroids you should do your own research,learn as much as you can about hormones and about the compounds you are going to use,atleast,you should know everything you need to run a cycle safely and effectively before you use any at all so how was the 1000mg of tren,what did you experience and what of gains/ body recomp,to late for pct now why would you wait this long to ask what's next,and you are to young anyways, especially to run tren as a first cycle live and learn,learn learn

just a troll.. no way this is a real or serious post.. im not wasting my time and douchebags like this whatsoever and noone else should either

I would suggest this to not be a real post as Dylan pointed out as well. There are people that for whatever feel the need to do these kinds of things and it is very immature and careless

my first run i legit ran 500 test and i just said fuck it and shot the whole vial of tren lmao (not srs...)

I'm 23 years old and I ran my first steroid cycle which was 500 mg of testosterone and 1,000 mg of trenbolone.
now I'm hearing about pct. when I asked them he said don't worry about it just keep using steroids and you'll be fine
it's been a couple months since my steroid cycle and I'm scared that something bad will happen. can you give me some advice on what I should do to avoid any problems and would it be too late to run a post cycle therapy ?

It'd happened by now.

Read our Perfect PCT sticky

you should use pct dont listen to gym dealer

8 weeks
nolvadex
clomid
hcgenerate

always do pct unless you doing trt

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

never listen to gym dealers

Bro was the gear even real....doesnt sound that way...1000mg of Tren you would have crazy sides

Back
Top Bottom