Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Which would you choose LGD or S4?

Gerisleo

Newbie Brother
I’m looking to put on some more bulk
Weighed myself this morning. I’m 180 pounds and 6’2’’ . i weigh less than what i look like, but i want to get my weight up and look better in clothes
I’m training 4-5x per week and i am doing 2x a week cardio for about an hour
If i had to pick between LGD and s4 which one would you go with? Goal is 10 pounds

Weighed myself this morning. I’m 180 pounds and 6’2’’ . i weigh less than what i look like, but i want to get my weight up and look better in clothes
If i had to pick between LGD and s4 which one would you go with? Goal is 10 pounds
obviously if you are picking one its lgd.. i assume you have read nothing about these because if you had read for roughly 1 minute, you would know the answer... NOW, stacking them is the most ideal because you get the best of both worlds and these two work extremely well together.. here is the best plan for your goals

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and Peptides make sure to check out @domestic-supply.com !

I would choose lgd4033 over s4 andarine any day

How old are you?

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

S4 and GW is good

Back
Top Bottom