Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

who used SIGMA PHARMACY...????

Just my 2cts but you Alphausa as a source you do not promote your gear even i am not see you very active in the forum Sorry

Let the dogs bark, it indicates that we move

Do you see? One week and no even one comment or post of Alphausa , my friend you have to take care of your business, no AndroXL?

Using VPN Shield

Do you see? One week and no even one comment or post of Alphausa , my friend you have to take care of your business, no AndroXL?

Using VPN Shield

I put an order in today... I agree he is a great source but he does need to be updated on the board a lot more

I put an order in today... I agree he is a great source but he does need to be updated on the board a lot more

He has a good gear and if he promotes more and its innovative he will be a great source

Using VPN Shield

He has a good gear and if he promotes more and its innovative he will be a great source

Using VPN Shield

And he carries alpha pharma, sigma, and some good pharm grade products like gh, ai, etc.. And is domestic... Most places that carry these are international. Seriously though alpha if you carried more variety of ap and promoted more like we're saying, you could be big here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the shipping its fast , no minimum purchase so he has everything even Titan Health its good I tried Tri Tren and WTF its hell . Very good Tren

Using VPN Shield

And the shipping its fast , no minimum purchase so he has everything even Titan Health its good I tried Tri Tren and WTF its hell . Very good Tren

Using VPN Shield

hmm never tried titan health... how's it compare with ap and vermodje?? Cause those two are my fav brands so far. I've never responded so well on low doses before.

Its Good my friend i compared little bit better than Vermodje

Using VPN Shield

Sigma its excellent
dc3738553342773974714e55705fde83.jpg
2ed372c28c643d32b3ca135418dce21b.jpg

Using VPN Shield

Its Good my friend i compared little bit better than Vermodje

Using VPN Shield

I trust your word on things when its to knowing quality labs. I know you loved praetorian to right? My fav ugl by far but I'll take your word for titan

I Want to try Tri Boldenone fron Titan looks good

Using VPN Shield

All good bro I'm just in a huge **** to get me some tren ace... my last bottle is almost empty and gotta big blast coming up and would love somewhere domestic for it. I'll order international for vermodje/ap if I have to!!

Did you email him asking when he is gonna have Sigma ?

Using VPN Shield

I think i have one box of Tren A from Vermodje 10 ampoules

Using VPN Shield

Back
Top Bottom