Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsSarms for SaleUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife left me after 13 years of marriage and i still am broken

Zeriase

Newbie Brother
I’m trying my best to move on and start working out and training
Decided to hop on the sauce to see if that would spring me into action because it always has in the past but Steroids aren’t helping me either
Basically long story short my wife who is 42 years old and I who is 50 ran into an issue.
One day she sat me down after our anniversary dinner and confess that she had been having an affair for 2 years. what hurt me more is the person she was doing it with was our handyman who would do odd jobs around the house. this hurt me more than anything knowing this because I have been paying the guy a lot of money to basically screw my wife while I was at work
full disclosure I spent 4 months out of the year out of town for work trying to give my family a good living
anyway we ended up staying together just because we didn't want to tear the kids lives apart finally after a year and after that guy abusing her she came back and wanted to know if we could get back together. I told her no and I moved out to a one bedroom apartment and let her and the kids stay in the big house
now I'm trying to move on but it's really hard. I don't feel like I can trust women anymore do you think that if I jumped on a steroid cycle and got into better shape that I could be able to have the confidence to move on and approach women again. my friends keep trying to set me up but I just don't have any motivation anymore to date

Decided to hop on the sauce to see if that would spring me into action because it always has in the past but Steroids aren’t helping me either
Basically long story short my wife who is 42 years old and I who is 50 ran into an issue.
One day she sat me down after our anniversary dinner and confess that she had been having an affair for 2 years. what hurt me more is the person she was doing it with was our handyman who would do odd jobs around the house. this hurt me more than anything knowing this because I have been paying the guy a lot of money to basically screw my wife while I was at work
full disclosure I spent 4 months out of the year out of town for work trying to give my family a good living
anyway we ended up staying together just because we didn't want to tear the kids lives apart finally after a year and after that guy abusing her she came back and wanted to know if we could get back together. I told her no and I moved out to a one bedroom apartment and let her and the kids stay in the big house
now I'm trying to move on but it's really hard. I don't feel like I can trust women anymore do you think that if I jumped on a steroid cycle and got into better shape that I could be able to have the confidence to move on and approach women again. my friends keep trying to set me up but I just don't have any motivation anymore to date

you should go talk to a therapist bro not us lol

bro yo should let me cum over and screw wife for money too lol
yo such a poossy

go use primo on next cycle

sorry your wife left you but using steroids in this situation might not be the best situation either

don't use steroids as a crutch. just use them when you are ready to be serious

Bro you need to get oyur head right before you so any cycle..

Back
Top Bottom